Black Pill AdultSocialSkills.com was by far the most incel-relevant site there was

Ab0M1N4T10n

Devout Lookist
Slayers
- They no longer bother trying to dress nice and instead dress comfy.
- They become bitter and more selfish. They will be less likely to feel empathy for other people.

:banderas:

The first thing you should do if you want to fit in and be liked/accepted is closely examine how you are presenting yourself to other people. Ideally, you want to make sure there's nothing that makes you stand out. While standing out may lead people to believe you are an interesting person, it won't make them want to be your friend.

People will be most likely to befriend, like and accept you if they perceive you to be similar to them in regards to three main areas:

• personal appearance, hygiene and dress
  • behavior and personality
  • interests, values, and beliefs
Giving off an impression that one of these factors is "off" will likely lead to social rejection. You have to go out of your way to demonstrate similarities in order to prevent people from simply writing you off socially.

legit my sig

Loners not only project bitterness towards other people, they also, as a defense mechanism to being perceived as a failure, be the first people to declare how happy, successful, or well off they are. This bragging not only comes across as unusual (and pathetic) to normal people, it is normally seen as an indicator of weakness. People who are happy with their lives don’t have to go out of their way to try to tell people – they are too busy being happy.

@Crisick this is u 💯

:cage2:

very brutal thread. this should be stickied so everyone can read

:clap:

reeve24

King of Chads
HQNP
but why would anyone go out of their way to demonstrate similarities?

social interaction doesn't even feel that good

Dread

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
but why would anyone go out of their way to demonstrate similarities?

social interaction doesn't even feel that good
Positive social interaction does
But tbh
I’d rather be alone most of the time
:macho:

reeve24

King of Chads
HQNP
ngl im a loner but social interaction doesn't even feel good

eyebrows

trichromes
You don’t have to be talking all the time

People who are comfortable with each other are comfortable with silence. There is no constant back and forth of questions and small talk. Comments are made only when there is something of value to say. This is part of having good social skills as an adult. It’s not just about talking, it’s also about not talking.

Loners often equate silence with awkwardness. Silence is only awkward when both people are searching for something to say. When people are comfortable and hanging around with each other there is an understanding that it is okay not to be talking.

:bean:
i need to learn this one tbh
This one has some merit but falls apart when you think about how often groups of adults and pairs are silent with each other (almost never). The fact of the matter is that if you're compatible with someone you'll almost never have long stretches of silence.

alien

Chad
Rotters
Too bad the site has been off for some quite time now. There were couple of threads dedicated to the site on here back in 2017 or so. It's still accessible via archive.org, so you should check it, it's straightforward, no bs. Great site.

Some excerpts:
OP don't you have like any archives of the site or anything beyond the excerpts you copy and pasted here?
I'm interested in checking out this site. Because I relate a lot to the content. For example, it's been true for me that as I aged as a loner, I became more bitter and "selfish" over time. Though I see my selfishness as justified because I never asked to be born an autistic boy in a neurotypical world. Society has treated us autists like trash. So no shit we autists stop feeling empathy for normies after awhile.

OctopuS

Normie
OP don't you have like any archives of the site or anything beyond the excerpts you copy and pasted here?
I'm interested in checking out this site. Because I relate a lot to the content. For example, it's been true for me that as I aged as a loner, I became more bitter and "selfish" over time. Though I see my selfishness as justified because I never asked to be born an autistic boy in a neurotypical world. Society has treated us autists like trash. So no shit we autists stop feeling empathy for normies after awhile.

OctopuS

Normie
The service seems to be temporarily unavailable at the moment (too many request?) but I copied all the articles directly from.the archived version of the site. It's a couple of articles written in an explicit fashion, so anyone can understand, even the people with autistic brains who normally fail to comprehend the basic social cues. Most of the articles published on the site has already been posted in this thread.

I can relate a lot to the author's observations, partially because I am somewhat affected by this phenomena myself and partially because the people I've ended up socializing with for the last couple of years share many of the traits discussed throghout the site.

I didn't feel comfortable socializing with people from my previous social circles but I am not particularly happy with the current roster of friends either. Perceived loneliness (subjective feelings of being lonely despite having been around people) is what I suffer from the most.

I believe the key issue is the lack of motivation to socialize or meet new people in my case. I don't like most of the people and I prefer spending time with myself but I suffer this way because people are made to socialize, it's a must, a basic need that needs to be fulfilled in order for a human to function properly. If you force yourself to socialize while lacking a motivation to do it, it can never work, no matter how great all the relationships appear to be on the surface.

foreheadman

Slayer
Shitposters
Part about facebook is brutal, have to show people that you go places and travel with other people even if you don't want to or care about showing off, otherwise they will think you're a weird loner regardless. Can't even have some fucking privacy or keep it to myself JFL

SEPRAY

SAVANT
"Socially normal people are largely unaware of and uninterested in MGTOW
While there is some valuable insight and enlightenment to be gained from some of the ideas and concepts found in MGTOW forums and websites for men, it is important to note that adults who fit in and have normal social lives and friendships are largely unaware and uninterested in these ideas. It is normal to be apathetic to these types of causes because most people have things going on in their lives, relationships, and social activities that keep them busy."

Atleast 30% of MGTOW is Men Sent Their Own Way (MSTOW)

just_a_life

white gate calling me, won't be long now
The service seems to be temporarily unavailable at the moment (too many request?) but I copied all the articles directly from.the archived version of the site. It's a couple of articles written in an explicit fashion, so anyone can understand, even the people with autistic brains who normally fail to comprehend the basic social cues. Most of the articles published on the site has already been posted in this thread.

I can relate a lot to the author's observations, partially because I am somewhat affected by this phenomena myself and partially because the people I've ended up socializing with for the last couple of years share many of the traits discussed throghout the site.

I didn't feel comfortable socializing with people from my previous social circles but I am not particularly happy with the current roster of friends either. Perceived loneliness (subjective feelings of being lonely despite having been around people) is what I suffer from the most.

I believe the key issue is the lack of motivation to socialize or meet new people in my case. I don't like most of the people and I prefer spending time with myself but I suffer this way because people are made to socialize, it's a must, a basic need that needs to be fulfilled in order for a human to function properly. If you force yourself to socialize while lacking a motivation to do it, it can never work, no matter how great all the relationships appear to be on the surface.
some of the stuff hits very close to home for me as i am an oldcel as well

a lot of this kind of thing becomes so much more concentrated when you start to get to your late 20s as social circles from HS/college begin to fade and your friends become occupied with wives/kids.

there was a part above about social circle being tied to a GF with mutual friends and post breakup losing both the GF and the social circle as they all favour the woman - it was EXACTLY what happened to me and have seen it happen to others too.

all the observations are bang on

justdowhatyouhavetodo

Incel
HBO Manlets
"While losers are usually the first people to claim they “don’t care about what anyone thinks”, in reality, they care the most. They often fear rejection so much they begin to rationalize avoiding rejection as more important than the rewards of friendship and having company.

In order to avoid being rejected, they talk less and withdraw from society. As a result, they are invited places even less often"

brutal