Adult life is ABSOLUTELY FUCKING TRASH

Defeat

Gigachad
And by adult I mean 19+ in EU and 23+ in USA

Legit fucking shit every single thing is DONE experianced finished except regular sex and gf but any potential girl has had 10+ LTR and 50-300 lays so the novelty just isnt there.

Just LOL at going out JBs see you as a creepy pervy old washed up nobody

Just LOL at still going out drinking for the infinith time only to do exactly the same shit

Just LOL at going to work everyday doing the same fucking monotenous jobs every fucking day for 8 hours

Just LOL and watching your health slip away and having to restrict the only things that bring youi minor contentment

Just LOL at having to go to workmates weddings and meals where you are meant to act like a civilised well rounded mature adult and dress like a presumptuous cunt while you have to fake small talk and show off

Just LOL at having to look after you dieing parents and then bury them under the ground and sort out paperwork

Legit oldcells 40+ cant even go outside without being labled a sexual predator. 100% if you are single at 40 you are a burden on socxiety. Just LOL at goiung swimming or getting changed in a pubic changing room as a single oldie

Just FUCKING END IT while you parents are still in a good state to sort out your body and paperwork.

Blueman

Gigachad
Yep, it's taken a while to fully accept that my life ended for real sometime during high school

Defeat

Gigachad
Blueman said:
Yep, it's taken a while to fully accept that my life ended for real sometime during high school
did you piss away your youth tho. if you have good memories from youth its one thing, if you are fighting to gain the life exepriance you missed in your youth as an adult literally KYS right now asap

Owl

Normie
my life ended when I turned 12 and entered high school

Blueman

Gigachad
Defeat said:
Blueman said:
did you piss away your youth tho. if you have good memories from youth its one thing, if you are fighting to gain the life exepriance you missed in your youth as an adult literally KYS right now asap
Thankfully I had am amazing youth, I would do anything to live my life repeated in the years 11-15