• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Adriana Lima officially retired from VS

DrunkenSailor

Regular
Joined
Feb 14, 2018
Messages
2,104
Reputation
3






It's over for VS. They don't have anyone like her anymore. Not even close.

From now on, it will be a long way to mediocrity, where they already are and finally irrelevancy.
 

hehe

Newbie
Joined
Nov 7, 2018
Messages
55
Reputation
0
she must be tired of constant dieting
now she can finally rest
maybe
anyway
me and her
with have similair bodies
also: you either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain
 

Defeat

Megastar
Joined
Oct 27, 2015
Messages
9,976
Reputation
68
too old, too washed up, too normalised

reminder being god isnt enough, you need immortality
 

DrunkenSailor

Regular
Joined
Feb 14, 2018
Messages
2,104
Reputation
3
hehe said:
she must be tired of constant dieting
now she can finally rest
maybe
anyway
me and her
with have similair bodies
also: you either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain

Where did your transmitters receive this line?




I can't seriously get over this photo.
 

hehe

Newbie
Joined
Nov 7, 2018
Messages
55
Reputation
0
DrunkenSailor said:
hehe said:
she must be tired of constant dieting
now she can finally rest
maybe
anyway
me and her
with have similair bodies
also: you either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain

Where did your transmitters receive this line?

Venom
 

hehe

Newbie
Joined
Nov 7, 2018
Messages
55
Reputation
0
DrunkenSailor said:
hehe said:

Is that this alien probe that came to check us recently before mounting full fledged invasion?

exactly
have u watched it
there's that attractive postprime actress
 

DrunkenSailor

Regular
Joined
Feb 14, 2018
Messages
2,104
Reputation
3
hehe said:
DrunkenSailor said:
Is that this alien probe that came to check us recently before mounting full fledged invasion?

exactly
have u watched it
there's that attractive postprime actress

No, redpill me on attractive postprime actress.
 

hehe

Newbie
Joined
Nov 7, 2018
Messages
55
Reputation
0
DrunkenSailor said:
hehe said:
exactly
have u watched it
there's that attractive postprime actress

No, redpill me on attractive postprime actress.


not the best pic of her

but me on the right
rate her at 14

:spew:
here she's 21

I can't find a photo where she doesn't look repulsive but when I fist saw venom's thrailer I confused her with rebecca sperguson so there must be something about her
 

DrunkenSailor

Regular
Joined
Feb 14, 2018
Messages
2,104
Reputation
3
hehe said:
DrunkenSailor said:
No, redpill me on attractive postprime actress.


not the best pic of her

but me on the right
rate her at 14

:spew:
here she's 21

I can't find a photo where she doesn't look repulsive but when I fist saw venom's thrailer I confused her with rebecca sperguson so there must be something about her

From a rat faced chipmunk to a prime Stacy. 

Losing a bunch of bodyfat really works wonders for women.
 

Adoroumcu

Regular
Joined
Aug 31, 2018
Messages
2,164
Reputation
11
Don't worry boyo, they still have Cara Delevingne and Kendall Jenner... ...



:cage:
 

DrunkenSailor

Regular
Joined
Feb 14, 2018
Messages
2,104
Reputation
3
Adoroumcu said:
Don't worry boyo, they still have Cara Delevingne and Kendall Jenner... ...



:cage:

We need to find new elite fashion house to look up to which actually gathers the best looking women on the planet. 

This VS stuff is becoming something of a celebrity catwalk.


hehe said:
alright the last pic is not her

The first pic is actually Stacy-tier.
 
Top