• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

adoring colored women instead of white women is an incel trait

Britcel

Fucks sideways pussy

Magnifique

let's get morbid
Staff member
Super Moderator
This true.
It was an eye-opener for me when I realised this.

Quite the opposite actually. It’s mostly men of color that are obsessed with sub par, tall white women. They aren’t allowed to have variety due to their inceldom. They need a 5’10” slack jawed white woman to breed with because their genetics are beneath the bottom of the barrel. If they bred with a 5’2” Mexican they know their son would kill them once he was old enough. Attractive men have choices and prefer whatever they want, isn’t always white either.

MajinBuu said:

Are you only talking to white men? Because I fail to see how non-whites preferring their own women makes them incels.

What is the deal with non-whites and their fascination with white women?

White guys with yellow fever get all this shit but no one gives any non-whites beef for the ridiculous ways in which they fetishize white features.

Britcel

Fucks sideways pussy
Fatasses All Around Me said:
MajinBuu said:

Are you only talking to white men? Because I fail to see how non-whites preferring their own women makes them incels.

White guys with yellow fever get all this shit but no one gives any non-whites beef for the ridiculous ways in which they fetishize white features.

its because asian pussy has more value than diamonds or plutonium

Josh

prime me could beat you in a fight
ching chong

MajinBuu

Megastar
Fatasses All Around Me said:
MajinBuu said:

yes

Josh said:
ching chong

walla walla bing bong