Adolf Hipster you look like a fucking idiot supporting the bbc

arabmoney

Incel
Joined
Jan 1, 2016
Messages
458
Reputation
30
Wtf is wrong with you. black people are ugly monsters. How are you going to support these niggers. Only thing that matters is us being able to slay which we can't cause the white man ruined our image in the media.
 

Adolf Hipster

Banned
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
3,779
Reputation
37
arabmoney said:
Wtf is wrong with you. black people are ugly monsters. How are you going to support these niggers. Only thing that matters is us being able to slay which we can't cause the white man ruined our image in the media.

inta arabi?
 
Joined
Dec 18, 2015
Messages
721
Reputation
1
Arabs and niggers are cut from the same cloth. They don't call you "sandniggers" without a reason.
 

arabmoney

Incel
Joined
Jan 1, 2016
Messages
458
Reputation
30
Adolf Hipster said:
arabmoney said:
Wtf is wrong with you. black people are ugly monsters. How are you going to support these niggers. Only thing that matters is us being able to slay which we can't cause the white man ruined our image in the media.

inta arabi?

duh
 

IceCutter

Gigachad
Joined
Jul 31, 2015
Messages
8,963
Reputation
5
I'm pretty sure whites regret the day they ever allied themselves with bbcs, not sure arabs want to make the same mistake
 
Joined
Dec 4, 2015
Messages
1,936
Reputation
1
I think this site isnt objective.too many butthurt feelings on both sides,too much ego,too much investement in your race.


I personally wont promote BBC theory for the simple fact BBCS wont support my theory or promote my interests,so basic pragmatism,but also because Im not tryig to up my competition,that doesnt mean I dislike bbcs outide of  sexual context,but ina  sexual context all men incluidn gmen of my own phenotype,race or religion are my competitors,I think sadly his site cant just say we are all competing for pussy and call it for what it is instead of making elaborate theories and political crap to troll each other.

Im sure if pussy didnt exist most races woul get along tb hh
 

RealRob

Moderator
Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
21,741
Reputation
1,862
Lol he is just baiting and provocing for reaction, he himself has got hundreds of posts on a "racist-forum" how superiour whites are. For some reason, he didnt get accepted as a true white, and is now out to russle the jimmies of "stormfronters" as he call everyone who doesnt let themselve get cuckolded by the "bbc".  :lol:
 

Adolf Hipster

Banned
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
3,779
Reputation
37
RealRob said:
Lol he is just baiting and provocing for reaction, he himself has got hundreds of posts on a "racist-forum" how superiour whites are. For some reason, he didnt get accepted as a true white, and is now out to russle the jimmies of "stormfronters" as he call everyone who doesnt let themselve get cuckolded by the "bbc".  :lol:

sure boyo any proof for ur accusations? lmao
 
Joined
Jan 30, 2016
Messages
1,112
Reputation
0
Indirect4Life said:
Arabs and niggers are cut from the same cloth. They don't call you "sandniggers" without a reason.

Except they're not. Arabs are Caucasoids, not negroids, and 'sandnigger' is only used by teenagers on the internet and not in real life.
 

Tekken

Coper
Joined
Jan 20, 2016
Messages
577
Reputation
0
Tall Dark and Handsome said:
Indirect4Life said:
Arabs and niggers are cut from the same cloth. They don't call you "sandniggers" without a reason.

Except they're not. Arabs are Caucasoids, not negroids, and 'sandnigger' is only used by teenagers on the internet and not in real life.

sandnigger detected
 

Magnus

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
15,081
Reputation
25
Tekken said:
Tall Dark and Handsome said:
Except they're not. Arabs are Caucasoids, not negroids, and 'sandnigger' is only used by teenagers on the internet and not in real life.

sandnigger detected

He's right though, when else do you ever hear that expression lmao
 

springfield

Banned
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
2,712
Reputation
3
Indirect4Life said:
Arabs and niggers are cut from the same cloth. They don't call you "sandniggers" without a reason.

today's arabs are not the real original arabs that wandered the rub' al khali. they are arabized turks that converted to islam.
 
Top