Adolf Hipster you look like a fucking idiot supporting the bbc

arabmoney

Incel
Wtf is wrong with you. black people are ugly monsters. How are you going to support these niggers. Only thing that matters is us being able to slay which we can't cause the white man ruined our image in the media.

Adolf Hipster

Banned
arabmoney said:
Wtf is wrong with you. black people are ugly monsters. How are you going to support these niggers. Only thing that matters is us being able to slay which we can't cause the white man ruined our image in the media.

inta arabi?

Arabs and niggers are cut from the same cloth. They don't call you "sandniggers" without a reason.

arabmoney

Incel
Adolf Hipster said:
arabmoney said:

inta arabi?

duh

IceCutter

Gigachad
I'm pretty sure whites regret the day they ever allied themselves with bbcs, not sure arabs want to make the same mistake

I think this site isnt objective.too many butthurt feelings on both sides,too much ego,too much investement in your race.

I personally wont promote BBC theory for the simple fact BBCS wont support my theory or promote my interests,so basic pragmatism,but also because Im not tryig to up my competition,that doesnt mean I dislike bbcs outide of  sexual context,but ina  sexual context all men incluidn gmen of my own phenotype,race or religion are my competitors,I think sadly his site cant just say we are all competing for pussy and call it for what it is instead of making elaborate theories and political crap to troll each other.

Im sure if pussy didnt exist most races woul get along tb hh

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Lol he is just baiting and provocing for reaction, he himself has got hundreds of posts on a "racist-forum" how superiour whites are. For some reason, he didnt get accepted as a true white, and is now out to russle the jimmies of "stormfronters" as he call everyone who doesnt let themselve get cuckolded by the "bbc".  :lol:

Adolf Hipster

Banned
RealRob said:
Lol he is just baiting and provocing for reaction, he himself has got hundreds of posts on a "racist-forum" how superiour whites are. For some reason, he didnt get accepted as a true white, and is now out to russle the jimmies of "stormfronters" as he call everyone who doesnt let themselve get cuckolded by the "bbc".  :lol:

sure boyo any proof for ur accusations? lmao

Indirect4Life said:
Arabs and niggers are cut from the same cloth. They don't call you "sandniggers" without a reason.

Except they're not. Arabs are Caucasoids, not negroids, and 'sandnigger' is only used by teenagers on the internet and not in real life.

Tekken

Coper
Tall Dark and Handsome said:
Indirect4Life said:

Except they're not. Arabs are Caucasoids, not negroids, and 'sandnigger' is only used by teenagers on the internet and not in real life.

sandnigger detected

Magnus

Lookism God
Tekken said:
Tall Dark and Handsome said:

sandnigger detected

He's right though, when else do you ever hear that expression lmao

springfield

Banned
Indirect4Life said:

today's arabs are not the real original arabs that wandered the rub' al khali. they are arabized turks that converted to islam.