good luck to you losers

a_nimus

Banned
CopingWithOpiates said:
K bye.
[hr]
You keep coping your way through life.
yep coping when i fucked 23 girls since 2011

and 5 last year while your ugly weak bitch ass cant even get laid once hahahaha go kill yourself you pathetic loser

see ya i aint talking to you losers

you got a problem come say it to my face so you get decked

Santeria

Normie
give me sharon lee and ill delete him off the face of this earth

a_nimus said:
CopingWithOpiates said:
K bye.
[hr]
You keep coping your way through life.

and 5 last year while your ugly weak bitch ass cant even get laid once hahahaha go kill yourself you pathetic loser

Lol you're projecting your chronic coping pathology on this forum. I have fucked a good amount of women too but I don't use it as a counter argument to justify my coping, like you're doing right now. If you're so done with this site why would you lurk and even care that someone else is posting uder your persona? Lol, just go cope off the site and live your copecelling sub 8 life in peace.

You call us losers, but we accept the truth here, something you are getting all angry and stressed about. The truth is INHERITELY going to be NEGATIVE. That's how we know you're coping, you can't swallow the pills so you come here to release your never ending cope.

a_nimus

Banned
CopingWithOpiates said:
a_nimus said:

Lol you're projecting your chronic coping pathology on this forum. I have fucked a good amount of women too but I don't use it as a counter argument justifying my coping, like you're doing right now. If you're so done with this site why would you lurk and even care that someone else is posting uder your persona? Lol, just go cope off the site and live your copecelling sub 8 life in peace.
how this conversation would happen in real life

loseratlife:  "you're projecting your chronic..."
me:  <walking away laughing>
[hr]
<goes downstairs laughing> 

<gonna hangout on battlecam and ignore the idiots on this site lololololol>

i went out today got fresh air did some balance walks box jumped up to something thats chest high a few time.

meanwhile these weak losers are sitting on here yapping about shit nobody gives a fuck about!

whose getting laid this year?

i know i am!!  hahaha just like the last 5 years

bye losers

a_nimus said:
CopingWithOpiates said:
Lol you're projecting your chronic coping pathology on this forum. I have fucked a good amount of women too but I don't use it as a counter argument justifying my coping, like you're doing right now. If you're so done with this site why would you lurk and even care that someone else is posting uder your persona? Lol, just go cope off the site and live your copecelling sub 8 life in peace.
how this conversation would happen in real life

loseratlife:  "you're projecting your chronic..."
me:  <walking away laughing>
I see that you can't stop yourself from coping even if your life depended on it. I'm not jealous of you or your life.