Scar Tissue

Slayer
I took adderall before a party yesterday and all my social anxiety was just gone. I talked to girls that I normally would have avoided like the plague and got some serious positive feedback.

For the first time in my life I was low inhibition and it felt so good. I need more of this. Does anyone know any drawbacks to taking this drug frequently?

Anakind

King of Chads
It won't last that long as you build up a tolerance. The first days were great when I got it prescribed but then everything was back to normal.

Anakind

King of Chads
Scar Tissue said:
If I only take it every weekend will I build up tolerance?
Probably not or at least not as much. But you will still crash early in the week as you will be depleted of dopamine.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Its good, but use it very rarely. I suggest work on your anxieties, meditation, going out creeping on girls constantly. With time you will have very very little anxiety no more and ull need no drugs to feel calm.

Scar Tissue

Slayer
RealRob said:
Its good, but use it very rarely. I suggest work on your anxieties, meditation, going out creeping on girls constantly. With time you will have very very little anxiety no more and ull need no drugs to feel calm.
I was thinking about doing an approach anxiety program like a PUA thing. I think thats one of the most legit things about PUA.

MichaelSzny

Banned
Adderall increases your heart rate, makes you sweat like crazy from it. Then after awhile you'll find your self be,coming tolerate t the drug then you'll have to up the dose. It also makes me extremely horny.

Baron Anon

Coper
just because its called adderal doesnt mean its "normal"
its just a drug, yet people wonder how it has such a strong efffect

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Scar Tissue said:
RealRob said:
I was thinking about doing an approach anxiety program like a PUA thing. I think thats one of the most legit things about PUA.
Ofcourse. If you do shit again and again ull eventually be comfortable with it, and then life is alot more fun.