Joined
Aug 28, 2015
Messages
28,102
Reputation
1,330
HarvardBusinessSchool said:
UglyNormalFag said:
Your point?
Touching and kissing are a lot more interesting and exciting.
It is, but I hate when a girl makes you wait awhile. I wanna just get to the point and stick it in
 
Joined
Jan 30, 2016
Messages
3,359
Reputation
0
UglyNormalFag said:
HarvardBusinessSchool said:
Touching and kissing are a lot more interesting and exciting.
It is, but I hate when a girl makes you wait awhile. I wanna just get to the point and stick it in
This is called foreplay, bro.   Almost all women enjoy it at some point in their sex life with you. 

My foreplay is usually primarily verbal and maybe even a bit Freudian in nature.   I always tell that bitch to tell me I'm ugly while I eat her pussy. It gets them so wet.
 
Joined
Jan 15, 2016
Messages
1,893
Reputation
1
I said:
UglyNormalFag said:
It is, but I hate when a girl makes you wait awhile. I wanna just get to the point and stick it in
This is called foreplay, bro.   Almost all women enjoy it at some point in their sex life with you. 

My foreplay is usually primarily verbal and maybe even a bit Freudian in nature.   I always tell that bitch to tell me I'm ugly while I eat her pussy. It gets them so wet.
:cage:
 

Profanity

Banned
Joined
Nov 10, 2015
Messages
1,413
Reputation
0
Foreplay determines how fast ull come via penetration 

The faster u come the better it feels tbh
 

faggotron

Coper
Joined
Mar 9, 2016
Messages
599
Reputation
0
Profanity said:
Foreplay determines how fast ull come via penetration 

The faster u come the better it feels tbh
the first one feels the best when she's still supertight and you are horny af I intentionally blow the load in 3 minutes
 

Profanity

Banned
Joined
Nov 10, 2015
Messages
1,413
Reputation
0
faggotron said:
Profanity said:
Foreplay determines how fast ull come via penetration 

The faster u come the better it feels tbh
the first one feels the best when she's still supertight and you are horny af I intentionally blow the load in 3 minutes
This.. Fucking legit
 
// Infolinks