HarvardBusinessSchool said:
UglyNormalFag said:
Your point?
Touching and kissing are a lot more interesting and exciting.
It is, but I hate when a girl makes you wait awhile. I wanna just get to the point and stick it in

UglyNormalFag said:
HarvardBusinessSchool said:
Touching and kissing are a lot more interesting and exciting.
It is, but I hate when a girl makes you wait awhile. I wanna just get to the point and stick it in
This is called foreplay, bro.   Almost all women enjoy it at some point in their sex life with you. 

My foreplay is usually primarily verbal and maybe even a bit Freudian in nature.   I always tell that bitch to tell me I'm ugly while I eat her pussy. It gets them so wet.

I said:
UglyNormalFag said:
This is called foreplay, bro.   Almost all women enjoy it at some point in their sex life with you. 

My foreplay is usually primarily verbal and maybe even a bit Freudian in nature.   I always tell that bitch to tell me I'm ugly while I eat her pussy. It gets them so wet.
:cage:

Profanity

Banned
Foreplay determines how fast ull come via penetration 

The faster u come the better it feels tbh

faggotron

Coper
Profanity said:

the first one feels the best when she's still supertight and you are horny af I intentionally blow the load in 3 minutes

Profanity

Banned
faggotron said:
Profanity said:

the first one feels the best when she's still supertight and you are horny af I intentionally blow the load in 3 minutes
This.. Fucking legit

// Infolinks