Acid throwing - the guy was sentenced to 23 years in jail

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads

The guy sentenced to 23 years in jail mutilated his ex-girlfriend's face with the use of acid. The reason behind was she cuckolded him and broke up with him to date her new boyfriend.

The guy will basically spend most of his life in the most secure prison in the country because of the wrong decision.

I don't want to discuss the morality behind his act. I am posting this thread because there are dozens and dozens more severe crimes commited every day that remain either unrecognized or the punishment for them is completely ridiculous - brutal murders, torturing or mass murders, contract killings, intentional murders commited by cops themselves, extensive frauds on management-level affecting the lives of thousands of workers (i.e. slaves), bullying resulting in severe PTSD or commiting suicide, etc.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
What I find shocking is the fact he was sentenced on the basis of indirect evidence - he denied his guilt and there is no way to prove he is guilty directly.

Joncoping

Normie
JustTheWayYouAre said:

The guy sentenced to 23 years in jail mutilated his ex-girlfriend's face with the use of acid. The reason behind was she cuckolded him and broke up with him to date her new boyfriend.

The guy will basically spend most of his life in the most secure prison in the country because of the right decision.

I don't want to discuss the morality behind his act. I am posting this thread because there are dozens and dozens more severe crimes commited every day that remain either unrecognized or the punishment for them is completely ridiculous - brutal murders, torturing or mass murders, contract killings, intentional murders commited by cops themselves, extensive frauds on management-level affecting the lives of thousands of workers (i.e. slaves), bullying resulting in severe PTSD or commiting suicide, etc.

Looks_Matter

Normie
So basically he got sentenced because he ruined her life (and her image). 

But if that is the reason, why bullies are still free? They never get sentenced and they ruin completely the life of the people they bullied. What a fucking joke, bullies never go to jail and enjoy women's attention by showing their toughness towards weak guys. Pathetic.

Darkman

Normie
Throwing acid in someones face is attempted murder at the very least. There aren't many crimes worse than that.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Darkman said:
Throwing acid in someones face is attempted murder at the very least. There aren't many crimes worse than that.
I am mentioning this primarily because I see a way worse crimes resulting in rather mild punishments. For example a Vietnamese guy was brutally beaten to death by a local cop and the cop was sentenced only to 10 years in jail.