• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Acctept that you're not attractive

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
You are average and you wont be a male model. Is that really so bad?
Do i really have to be the most beautiful person on earth? I can bear being just a regular guy.
Take care of yourself, so you wont be repulsive and you can live.

Reflex

PSL Hall of Fame
coming 2nd is no better than comng last

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
Reflex said:

Coming second is best than coming last. You also dont have to cry about coming second.

Reflex

PSL Hall of Fame
Jawline said:
Reflex said:

Coming second is best than coming last. You also dont have to cry about coming second.

No it's not, if you don't win the prize then it means nothing.

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]....................................................................................................................................................................................................[/font]
[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
Why are you hijacking my signature pic?

shitposter

Regular
I have accepted it.  I think a lot of people that preach personality are having a hard time accepting their looks.  Which is understandable.  I think their dream of perfecting their Game and someday landing a hot woman keeps them going.

DyingHope

Incel King
Oldcels
No I'm not average, I'm fucking 3/10 at best. I'll nevvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer accept it!

dont tell me. tell women.
i would be completely satisfied with the way i look if women didnt force me to look like a masculine male model to even consider talking to me

Rigor Mortis

sponsored by stöckli
im not avg tho, im ugly, and i used to be way better looking. i just wanna look like me again and not have been disfigured and deformed. thats legit it, all i want is what everyone else takes for granted, having their own face and looking like them, instead i am in the same class as a burn victim logically speaking. 

also not developing a stutter in my teens would have been nice as well, along with not having a fucked up puberty.

ukblackcel

Joke
:clap:
sick of the 5+ humblebrags who are pissed they dont get regular IOI's from 8/10 stacies

equalia

Banned
ukblackcel said:
:clap:
sick of the 5+ humblebrags who are pissed they dont get regular IOI's from 8/10 stacies

I would be happy getting a few iois a year from 8s and regular from psl 6/10s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

your mom

Banned
i can´t :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:
i want real women instead of JBS,eye fucking me every time i leave my basement.

Leans

Megastar
shitposter said:
I have accepted it.  I think a lot of people that preach personality are having a hard time accepting their looks.  Which is understandable.  I think their dream of perfecting their Game and someday landing a hot woman keeps them going.

Isnt it vice versa?

When you accept that you are not hot a fucking boulder is dropped from your shoulder

No more impossible goals

Now the next thing you do is start maxing all the things you think will get you best possible results

Jbf, status, proximity, masc, game, nt, low inhib, test, phero, drugs, energy levels

Yea?

For looks I am thinking skin and glow plays a huge part along with hair and beard game, also jbl

Really not much more to looks than the basic maxings but there is a case for standing out theory (peacocking)