According to this site 6 2 is Average Height

Flintoff

Incel
:cage:
And lifts are needed even at 6 5.
And Unless ur 6 7 u dont have good height and cannot slay.

:what:
:cage2:

KingMe

Chad
You are low IQ I bet you believe all the shitty confession bear memes on reddit too

Bishōnen

Coper
No you mong.

The average height of men that slay is 6'2.
That's the competition you should focus on, who cares if 40yo chinks are 5'3 on average.

Flintoff

Incel
Bishōnen said:
No you mong.

The average height of men that slay is 6'2.
That's the competition you should focus on, who cares if 40yo chinks are 5'3 on average.
I doubt that
lots of men 5 8 to 5 11 slay.

ugliest

King of Chads
RaisingChadsKids said:
ugliest said:
somebody ban this redditor
just b urself dude I know a 5'7 indian guy that SLAYS LIKE MAD brah
hahah legit boyo, my 5'6 "dark" cousin has all the pussy in Sweden

Flintoff

Incel
ugliest said:
RaisingChadsKids said:
just b urself dude I know a 5'7 indian guy that SLAYS LIKE MAD brah
thats why YOU are 6 2 and YOU said urself u are incel
and struggle with women and have to put out a huge amount of effort to get them
whilst I know 5 8 - 5 11 slayers who NEVER struggled with women (and got pretty ones too).

Owl

Normie
Your real height = Ur height after being hypersquished by a hydraulic press

CHADS bones can withstand any pressure

ugliest

King of Chads
Flintoff said:
ugliest said:
whilst I know 5 8 - 5 11 slayers who NEVER struggled with women (and got pretty ones too).
okay boyo, im honestly happy for you, but if you wanna bring this psl society back 2 years with your old philosophies than please move on...We passed the stage of just be confident back in 2013 on PuaHate...

Flintoff

Incel
ugliest said:
Flintoff said:
okay boyo, im honestly happy for you, but if you wanna bring this psl society back 2 years with your old philosophies than please move on...We passed the stage of just be confident back in 2013 on PuaHate...
Where did I say anything about confidence???
Im saying once u have a decent height like (5 8 to 5 10) then u shud not worry - Provided u have a decent body
and a handsome face.
LOOKS are the most important thing provided ur height is already decent. U dont need to be a 6 5 in order to slay.

U guys are saying u all need leg lengthening and lifts at 6 2 and 6 3 and saying only 6 5 and above is good is
just supreme insecurity and paranoia for no reason. 

PSL philosophy is LOOKS is the most important, I am not bringing back anything................

ugliest

King of Chads
Flintoff said:
ugliest said:
Im saying once u have a decent height like 5 8 to 5 10) then u shud not worry - Provided u have a decent body
and a handsome face.
LOOKS are the most important thing provided ur height is already decent. U dont need to be a 6 5 in order to slay.

U guys are saying u all need leg lengthening and lifts at 6 2 and 6 3 and saying only 6 5 and above is good is

PSL philosophy is LOOKS is the most important, I am not bringing back anything................
@KingMe
@hbbx1997

i never said lifts and 6'2-6'3 you fucking idiot, i said at 5'8 you dumb reddit/misc piece of deluded shit, im so happy that you and your friend can get girls, but im telling you this because i want to help you, you know how many girls have cheated their fucking 5'8 confident boyfriends with me? TOO FUCKING MUCH(ESPECIALLY SINCE IM NOTHING SPECIAL, IM JUST TALL, MUSCULAR AND ALWAYS HAVE CRIMINAL FACE, I CAN ONLY IMAGINE WHAT LEGIT 6'4 GOOD LOOKING BAD BOY GUYS ARE DOING TO GIRLFRIENDS OF GOOD DUDES) thats why im enraged and want to help you, if you dont want to listen i dont give a shit, be 5'8 be confident get a good girlfriend but when she cheats with a 6'3 built like rock guy dont get mad

Flintoff

Incel
ugliest said:
Flintoff said:
Im saying once u have a decent height like 5 8 to 5 10) then u shud not worry - Provided u have a decent body
and a handsome face.

@KingMe
@hbbx1997

i never said lifts and 6'2-6'3 you fucking idiot, i said at 5'8 you dumb reddit/misc piece of deluded shit, im so happy that you and your friend can get girls, but im telling you this because i want to help you, you know how many girls have cheated their fucking 5'8 confident boyfriends with me? TOO FUCKING MUCH(ESPECIALLY SINCE IM NOTHING SPECIAL, IM JUST TALL, MUSCULAR AND ALWAYS HAVE CRIMINAL FACE, I CAN ONLY IMAGINE WHAT LEGIT 6'4 GOOD LOOKING BAD BOY GUYS ARE DOING TO GIRLFRIENDS OF GOOD DUDES) thats why im enraged and want to help you, if you dont want to listen i dont give a shit, be 5'8 be confident get a good girlfriend but when she cheats with a 6'3 built like rock guy dont get mad
:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: 
why are u so angry tho?
:cage: 
I never even mentioned confidence.
All I said was looks are the most important once u meet the height standard. 

And yeh no shit a 5 8 GL guy will get mogged by a 6 3 goodlooking Guy. 
Doesnt mean the 5 8 GL will be incel for the rest of his life just becuz he is sub 6 feet

And by ur logic if I was a 6 3 hot bad boy I shud be worried since they will be a 6 5 hot bad boy who is ripped and RICH who will cuck me.

U guys act like if anything below 6 2 is incel and like even 6 2 is bad...........i didnt u see say anything about 5 8, u were crying about being 6 2 and getting ur ass mogged lol