• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Accidentally reduced my idiot father to tears

Cocaine

Regular
He was annoying me with his retarded unwanted blue pilled advice that I've heard a million times. I told him it's too late for him to make an impact on my life with his "wisdom" and he is now basically on suicide watch.

milfSchlaya

Banned
you idiot after all hes done for you

it would be understandable if your parents left you to fend for yourself in the hood like me but in your case its pathetic

straightcel_l

US citizen
thats   mean ..  

Cocaine

Regular
milfSchlaya said:

it would be understandable if your parents left you to fend for yourself in the hood like me but in your case its pathetic

granted he's provided the material but his constant emotional abuse scarred me for life and is the cause of my inceldom.

ForgotMyName

Machine
your parents are the only people in this universe that give half a shit about you.

if you don't apologize to him and say you didn't mean it, you're legit retarded tbh ngl

Cocaine

Regular
ForgotMyName said:
your parents are the only people in this universe that give half a shit about you.

if you don't apologize to him and say you didn't mean it, you're legit retarded tbh ngl

he will get over it once he remembers I am a disappointment and a disgrace by his own words

Cocaine said:
milfSchlaya said:

granted he's provided the material but his constant emotional abuse scarred me for life and is the cause of my inceldom.

your looking for excuses to still your conscience

furtherbeyond

Regular
Cocaine said:
milfSchlaya said:

Then why dont you talk about that with him instead of insulting him?

milfSchlaya said:

THIS.

GROW A PAIR YOU RETARDED FAGGOT OP YOUR DAD CARES FOR YOU AND DIDNT ASK FOR YOU TO BE A FAGGOT WHORE BITCH DISAPPOINTMENT

KILL YOURSELF 

Cocaine

Regular
AutisticBeaner said:
Cocaine said:

no, I've thought this for a long time and posted about it before
furtherbeyond said:
Cocaine said:

:brendan: 

he is a raging stubborn narcissist, there is no reasoning with him.
I didn't even insult him, just told him honest facts.

goblin

Regular
Cocaine said:
AutisticBeaner said:

furtherbeyond said:

Lol so you haven't, what a pussy. U come to the internet to vent with ur problems instead of trying to have a straight up, man to man conversation. Low T btw

standardscoper

The first bateman
Masculinity Crew
well done. parents often hate to hear blackpill facts. they want to believe their child can make it through bluepill bs, sadly that is often not the case.

Cocaine said:
He was annoying me with his retarded unwanted blue pilled advice that I've heard a million times. I told him it's too late for him to make an impact on my life with his "wisdom" and he is now basically on suicide watch.

This honestly one of the most horrible things I've ever read on this site.

Did it ever occur to you that you can humor your father or respectfully disagree with him? Did it, autist?

smh....you really should apologize to him. Ingrate.

Cocaine

Regular
goblin said:
Cocaine said:

Lol so you haven't, what a pussy. U come to the internet to vent with ur problems instead of trying to have a straight up, man to man conversation. Low T btw

you cannot be this big of an out-of-touch pampered trust fund kid. 

I've tried talking to him many times about serious topics regarding my life and it never yielded anything positive and I always bitterly regretted it. When I told him I needed to see a psychiatrist he marched me out of bed at 6am, kicked me out of the house and told me to come back when I have my head on straight. There is no reasoning with my father.

Magnifique

let's get morbid
Staff member
Super Moderator
Not going to lie.
I loled at that title.

:dennis:

Bhunnah

Megastar
ForgotMyName said:

goblin

Regular
Cocaine said:
you cannot be this big of an out-of-touch pampered trust fund kid. 

I've tried talking to him many times about serious topics regarding my life and it never yielded anything positive and I always bitterly regretted it. When I told him I needed to see a psychiatrist he marched me out of bed at 6am, kicked me out of the house and told me to come back when I have my head on straight. There is no reasoning with my father.

Damn my b. What a retard