• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Academic study on PUA on college campuses

pretty_boy

grave digger
Masculinity Crew
It's not on pua it's on approaching women/

Study: Gender Differences in Receptivity to Sexual Offers: Russel D. Clark PhD & Elaine Hatfield PhD

An Actor, a man/women, goes out to campuses, approaching women/men, with the phrase "I have been noticing you around campus. I find you very attractive." with the follow ups

"Would you like to go out with me tonight" (50% men and women said yes)
"Would you like to come to my apartment tonight" (70% of men say yes, 0% say yes)
"Would like to go to bed with me tonight" (70% of men say yes, 0% say yes)

Other studies have shown that bisexual men AND women are less likely to accept sex from an unknown man than women.

FiftySixp

Regular
women rely on trust more than men. nothing too revolutionary about this research

zombie

Rotting until the day I am actually dead
Rotters
Reminder that this study was done with a 10/10 Chad so that's why 50% of women accepted going out with him.

pretty_boy

grave digger
Masculinity Crew
ForgotMyName said:
how the fuck is this a black pill?

:jag:

Putting black Pill has the tag = more views

pretty_boy

grave digger
Masculinity Crew
zombie said:
Reminder that this study was done with a 10/10 Chad so that's why 50% of women accepted going out with him.

Despite that 0% went over to his place upon direct request

New Poster

Now on youtube
pretty_boy said:
zombie said:

Despite that 0% went over to his place upon direct request

There's a name for this phenomenon -- that no girls will fuck if you just blandly ask -- forget the name of it.  But it makes sense, and it's just another thing that shows how legit jbc is.  Girls want you to be the one to make the moves and escalate because it shows that you're going to fuck well. It Also takes responsibility out of her hands.  JBC is basically just doing this.