About how common are incels

waifulaifu

Cuck
In the united states the average age of virginity loss is 17 so it seems unlikely that incels are statistically significant. About how common are incels and about how much would be necessary for societal action to take place?

I would say I have about 11-12 'good' friends, and 4 of them are incels.

It's not like everyone I hang out with is a weirdo anyway, as most of the other 9 either have GFs/BFs or are engaged.

waifulaifu said:
In the united states the average age of virginity loss is 17 so it seems unlikely that incels are statistically significant. About how common are incels and about how much would be necessary for societal action to take place?

Self reported stats on virginity hardly matter.

And even then, it's isn't a good measure of how common incels are.

smellysocks

Gigachad
Incels are mythical archetypes made for lulz and hyperbole

Even all of the "incels" here get laid @"invisible"

Invisible

King of Chads
smellysocks said:

People here think that incel = virgin.

If a man has sex at 20 yo, then never again for the rest of his life, despite approaching women everyday, does he die a noncel? Does having sex once, say, today, make him not an incel in 40 years from now?

@"ugly_mong" @"Enigmatic" @"SadVegetationQuinoa" 

Like I'm gonna get legit, thought-out answers from you 3. I might get one from Vegeta. RR will post some trolling offtopic BS/gif and enig will just say "cope". But let's see if you all surprise me.  :blush:

Invisible

King of Chads
SadVegetationQuinoa said:
Invisible said:

If a man has sex at 20 yo, then never again for the rest of his life, despite approaching women everyday, does he die a noncel? Does having sex once, say, today, make him not an incel in 40 years from now?

Like I'm gonna get legit, thought-out answers from you 3. I might get one from Vegeta. RR will post some trolling offtopic BS/gif and enig will just say "cope". But let's see if you all surprise me.  :blush:
yeah u are right, but it makes it even more saddening when u are a virgin AND incel-by-looks, because then u neevr experenced it and cant.

:ugh:

makes it even worse when u used to look good too...
[hr]
also to the OP, im 20 and a kissless virgin, so i guess im a rarity. oh well.
Well I'm uglier than you so what's your excuse? I don't mean "excuse" in a bad way.

Enigmatic

Chad
Invisible said:
smellysocks said:

You had sex with multiple women though.

Invisible

King of Chads
ugly_mong said:
Invisible said:

You'd be incel, but virgin incels would still incelmog you. The virgin incel is the incelest of all incels. 

U mad you'll never be as incel as me?
lel

By the time you get to my age, provided you leave the basement often, have friends and are NT, your laycount will amog mine.

@"ugly_mong"

Magnus

Lookism God
This site abuses the hell out of the term incel, which originally means involuntary celibate, which almost nobody is. People here now define inceldom as not having Victoria Secret models cold approaching you at your front door.

Wallace

Normie
any woman who is not a 5+, thin, and between 18-22 doesn't count. In that case 80% of males are incel, but most men settle for sex with below mediocre women

Whis

Coper
Fact is only a small minority of men are actually incel whilst the majority are vocel wanting to date up or slay average to above average women. Some incels even refuse their looksmatch claiming they can do better.

a_nimbus

Banned
waifulaifu said:
id say only about 15-20% of males routinely get laid
another 25-40% are married or in long term relationships and get laid so theyre not incel but otherwise would be if they were single

about 20%-30% fall in my category.  get laid every year with multiple women but never end up in long term relationships.

id say about 10%-40% of the population is purely incel and cant get laid for years at a time.
[hr]
the more hypergamous a culture like united states the more incels it produces.