• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

abortion survivor and mom interview

Britcel

Fucks sideways pussy
[font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]Carrie survived an abortion and has lived the entirety of her life with multiple disabilities.  She is best friends with her Mom but feared she would never find true love. At age 42 Carrie went on her first date ever with her eventual husband.[/font]

[font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]:banderas: [/font]

elmoggerino

Banned
how does one survive an abortion

:what:

muricans with their 35th week abortions

ayylmao

Mоderator
damn the abortion must have fucked up her brain somehow, i don't see how she could forgive her mom for doing that to her. literally ruined her life

Bhunnah

Megastar
ayylmao said:
damn the abortion must have fucked up her brain somehow, i don't see how she could forgive her mom for doing that to her. literally ruined her life
females are extremely bluepilled and blackpilled at the same time

FiftySixp

Regular
"i think everybody is worthy of love"
ur mom doesn't lmao
murderous bitch

she still has more SMV than everyone on this forum combined

SayNoToRotting

Machine
Mewslims
didn't watch but from what it looks like her mother only wanted the best for her daughter.

She wanted to kill it before the fetus turns into a conscious human being with feelings, so she doesn't have to live this horrible life as a cripple.

would have loved to see the comments.

Don't need to though, this community here is cancerously alt right enough, will provide me with edgier posts to laugh at than any comment section on YT

Deliciadecu

Rotter
CARAAAAAAAAAAALHO, YOU CAN SEE THE MOM GETTING HIT MORE THAN ANYTHING THAT COULD EVER HIT SOMEONE IN THE BEGINNING OF THE VIDEO, THE FACES SHE DOES ARE THE FACE OF SOMEONE WHO KNOWS THAT SHE'S GOING STRAIGHT TO HELL

Bhunnah

Megastar
SayNoToRotting said:
didn't watch but from what it looks like her mother only wanted the best for her daughter.

She wanted to kill it before the fetus turns into a conscious human being with feelings, so she doesn't have to live this horrible life as a cripple.

would have loved to see the comments.

Don't need to though, this community here is cancerously alt right enough, will provide me with edgier posts to laugh at than any comment section on YT
[video=youtube]