• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Abercrombie Fierce cologne is legit

Chad

Joke
Harakiri said:
No wonder they pump it through their stores holy shit

VERY LEGIT, i use this and get compliments on it by girls all the time.

Scar Tissue

Regular
Is it a manly musky smell or does it smell like perfume basically

Chad

Joke
Scar Tissue said:
Is it a manly musky smell or does it smell like perfume basically

somewhere in the middle. it smells very nice as it gets more faint

I sincerely LAUGH at you if Luan is not recommending you fragrances from obscure perfumers. I smell like a goddamned descended god while you're out here smelling like a 16-year old homosexual. LOL.

Jaejoong said:
Gots 2 Ball said:
I sincerely LAUGH at you if Luan is not recommending you fragrances from obscure perfumers. I smell like a goddamned descended god while you're out here smelling like a 16-year old homosexual. LOL.

:giggle: 

If you like Rose 31 you must try this: 

Who says roses are just for the ladies? In the Middle-east, men have worn its essence for centuries, and Lumière Noire Pour Homme’s thorny rose is positively Byronic in its brooding, romantic virility. The green facet of the blossom and the dark, earthy whiff of patchouli are pulled into chypre territory by a lash of artemisia (also known as mugwort) – the bitter, green herb that dominates the top notes of Robert Piguet’s classic Bandit or Caron’s Yatagan – warmed by an oriental blend of cumin and cinnamon. This is a rose tucked behind the ear of Errol Flynn in his best swashbuckling mode, crushed against a young Marlon Brando’s torso or ripped by the teeth of a carnivorous lover. Bask in this “Black Light for Men”, and you may never want to see daylight again. 

http://www.luckyscent.com/product/49806/lumiere-noire-pour-homme-by-maison-francis-kurkdjian
I will order a sample, brother.

Ryu

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Legit. All the chads in high school used it.

chadD24

Regular
gay. scents are for women. i used to think it mattered but it honestly makes no difference. your face is the only thing that matters