• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

A very disturbing fact about breivik

capo

most of his victims he shot in the head
that's not nice if u picture it

better than getting shot in the stomach and slowly bleeding to death in pain
that's not nice if u picture it

mustang19

Rotter
Brievik got insanity defense because the government loves him

Honestly i'd rather get shot somewhere else and live through the pain. Everyone always wants a quick death. Pussies imo. Unless you're being brutally tortured like, your eyes pulled out, penis yanked off,  Bones crushed one by one, having a pike slowly inserted in your anus/entire body you can take it. Living is preferable to an abrupt lights out. Fuck that noise. Same with people wanting to die in their sleep. Fuck that noise.

vintologi.com

Banned
mustang19 said:

He wasn't, he was declared sane enough to get jail, he will probably never be released. 

btw: breivik didn't want to end up in a mental institution, he didn't appeal the verdict.

mustang19

Rotter
vintologi.com said:
mustang19 said:

He wasn't, he was declared sane enough to get jail, he will probably never be released. 

btw: breivik didn't want to end up in a mental institution, he didn't appeal the verdict.

They said he was treated inhumanely

bain

Regular
Heterosexual Male said:
Honestly i'd rather get shot somewhere else and live through the pain. Everyone always wants a quick death. Pussies imo. Unless you're being brutally tortured like, your eyes pulled out, penis yanked off,  Bones crushed one by one, having a pike slowly inserted in your anus/entire body you can take it. Living is preferable to an abrupt lights out. Fuck that noise. Same with people wanting to die in their sleep. Fuck that noise.

agreed if i were to achieve only one thing in life it would be acceptance tbh, muh peaceful state of mind muh in touch with reality etc. maybe i would put my last moments to use in achieving a goal instead of my death being as much as a failure as my life tbh

vintologi.com said:
mustang19 said:

nah man government wanted to declare him insane enough to be less acountable but he refused to take that, claimed he was fully sane and insisted on being judged and punished like a fully sane person would even though punishment would be worse i remember it being a thing