A test to determine if you are ugly or oldcel

Peak Aesthetics

Subhuman
I have a theory that old and/or ugly men ONLY look good when wearing nice clothes like a tailored suit while having their hair (if they have any) and facial hair meticulously styled. People who are in the prime of youth can pull off any look whether it be casual or wearing a nice suit. 

You need to:

1. Roll out of bed after a full night sleep
2. Be clean shaven (to see your purest unadulterated bone structure)
3. You aren't allowed to style your hair. 18-22 year old chads should look good with a bedhead or any hairstyle 
4. Wear the most casual clothes possible (blue jeans, hoodie, graphic T-shirt, flip flops, etc.)

If you do this and look like an ungroomed slob you are probably ugly and/or old. Someone who is young and genuinely good looking will look good NO MATTER WHAT. Most guys age 35+ will have to hide behind nice clothes, perfect facial hair, styled hair, and maybe a little bit of makeup to look good. Young guys can pull off the same look if they want, but they don't have to.

Vertu

Incel
Another pathetically autistic thread.

This is about the 15th or 20th one today.​

Peak Aesthetics

Subhuman
Vertu said:

lol I bet you failed this test and are bitter.

It's hard to imagine even George Clooney or David Gandy looking good with unstyled hair wearing a graphic T-shirt and blue jeans. On the other hand a guy like prime Lachowski could pull off any look he wants.

Vertu

Incel
Peak Aesthetics said:
Vertu said:

It's hard to imagine even George Clooney or David Gandy looking good with unstyled hair wearing a graphic T-shirt and blue jeans. On the other hand a guy like prime Lachowski could pull off any look he wants.

I've already pin-pointed who you are. You think I don't know your past history and the depth of your charade?

You've been outed you slack jawed, pussy cunt. It's finished for you. Never logon again.

shitposter

Normie
Vertu said:
Peak Aesthetics said:

I've already pin-pointed who you are. You think I don't know your past history and the depth of your charade?

You've been outed you slack jawed, pussy cunt. It's finished for you. Never logon again.

who is it??????????