A Tale of Twin Fates

Chincel

Normie
These two stories are why I find roids laughable without a decent base:

My ex-neighbor, a truecel in every sense of the word up until 23, got into roids and proving his masculinity at every turn. He had an impressive turnaround considering the fact that he was morbidly obese for most of his youth. However, he still had a babyface and dating/hooking up was a struggle. One day though, a woman moved in his building and they hit it off. I was quite impressed with how attractive she was compared to him, she was a 6.5 and he was a 5 even with the roids due to the neotenous face. This was pretty much the best he was ever going to do in life and his beaming smile all but confirmed that he realized that as well. 

Unfortunately though, I saw her getting off the train one day and going over to some guy's house, he came outside and looked like Brad Pitt from FC but darker. Well, I can't say I was surprised but beta instincts would take over on the part of Mr. Babyface. He decided to propose to her and she accepted, I guess he thought he was locking that down. None the wiser, he continues to slave away at his job and at the gym. Just a month ago, he asked me if the ring he got her looked nice. I said that it did and wished him luck.

An old family friend has been engaged for a year and the wedding is in just a couple of weeks. Normally, I'd be plain apathetic about it because even though I hate the idea of marriage, it's not my life. She is a 5.5 at best, a classic horseface, but I used to find her amusing. Her soon-to-be husband is a cop and stupidly took roids despite them causing baldness. I'd say he was somewhat masculine, not in a square way, but in terms of thickness at least compared to the guys I see around here on average. They seem to be happy, but she demanded a 20k ring despite having more money than him both in her job and in savings. Obviously, he realizes his shitty worth and is truly desperate, but he doesn't know just how much he's being conned.

Unlike the first woman, I know just about how much she's cheated. She's confided in my cousin that she's been with three guys at work and a bunch of guys off of dating apps and boasted about how her fiance would never know. I've been invited to the wedding so maybe I'll get some pics to post, but I may skip it altogether simply because I barely know the woman anymore and hate sitting around for stuff. Hopefully he gets wise to this the night before or something and gets some money back on the ring. I have a feeling he'll take a dive off a bridge though once he finds out.

Life as a Sub-8, imminent oblivion I can't wait!

[video=youtube]

Lonoisagod

Incel
Chincel said:
Unfortunately though, I saw her getting off the train one day and going over to some guy's house, he came outside and looked like Brad Pitt from FC but darker
:nod2:

mydougiefresh

Normie
Why didn't you redpill them?
I'm not saying you should tell them at once, but you could insert doubt in their mind about theirs lady's faithfulness.
You can't just watch this train wreck that's about to happen without doing something to prevent it.

Chincel

Normie
mydougiefresh said:
Why didn't you redpill them?
I'm not saying you should tell them at once, but you could insert doubt in their mind about theirs lady's faithfulness.
You can't just watch this train wreck that's about to happen without doing something to prevent it.
I live for trainwrecks.
[hr]
I said:
All of this happened.
These are relatively tame stories.