A song for whatislife, my brother.

Lil Flash

Cuck
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
77
Reputation
0
purps drank said:
Pretty dope, this was my favorite:

[video=youtube]
Yeah, I think the song in the OP is one of the weakest on the project (but still good). Drake and Future seem doomed to not make a great song together. My favorite song was Blood on the Money.


LostTuna said:
brother in these times of grief i cannot listen to this music.


do you have music that will make me feel better?


Are you sober? If so, you have found your problem.
 

Lil Flash

Cuck
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
77
Reputation
0
Lil Flash said:
purps drank said:
Pretty dope, this was my favorite:

[video=youtube]
Yeah, I think the song in the OP is one of the weakest on the project (but still good). Drake and Future seem doomed to not make a great song together. They should have done a leaned-out, beat-switch track like Throwaway where they have distorted vocals, contemplate their exes, and lament their current drug addictions. Shit would have been SOTY easily. My favorite song was Blood on the Money.


LostTuna said:
brother in these times of grief i cannot listen to this music.


do you have music that will make me feel better?


Are you sober? If so, you have found your problem.





Harakiri said:
Whatislife admitted to eating  his dingleberries once.

That is slang in his area for psychoactive mushrooms.


LostTuna said:
brother in these times of grief i cannot listen to this music.


do you have music that will make me feel better?



I may be mentally retarded. I will PM you now.
 

purps drank

Slayer
Joined
Jun 28, 2015
Messages
3,420
Reputation
11
Lil Flash said:
Lil Flash said:
Yeah, I think the song in the OP is one of the weakest on the project (but still good). Drake and Future seem doomed to not make a great song together. They should have done a leaned-out, beat-switch track like Throwaway where they have distorted vocals, contemplate their exes, and lament their current drug addictions. Shit would have been SOTY easily. My favorite song was Blood on the Money.


Are you sober? If so, you have found your problem.




Harakiri said:
Whatislife admitted to eating  his dingleberries once.

That is slang in his area for psychoactive mushrooms.





Yeah Drake's verse is kind of a let down, but I actually liked it a little more when I just listened to it. A track like Throwaway would have been legit though. Blood on The Money is dope too. 

I'm still not over listening to this song though

[video=youtube]
 

Lil Flash

Cuck
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
77
Reputation
0
purps drank said:
Lil Flash said:



That is slang in his area for psychoactive mushrooms.




Yeah Drake's verse is kind of a let down, but I actually liked it a little more when I just listened to it. A track like Throwaway would have been legit though. Blood on The Money is dope too. 

I'm still not over listening to this song though

[video=youtube]


I'm honestly starting to like Chris Brown a lot more than Drake. He seems more versatile to me. I'll have to see how VFT6 is.
How is the rest of DWMTM? I have never really liked Meek that much, so I haven't listened to it.
 

Franktank

Normie
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
1,785
Reputation
4
I liked old meek. But after a while i stopped listening to him. Dude is always yelling. Im like : chill meek im right here
 

purps drank

Slayer
Joined
Jun 28, 2015
Messages
3,420
Reputation
11
I'm not a huge Meek Mill fan either, just started getting into him because my friend is all about him. DWMTM was actually really dope though, I liked a lot of songs on it:

[video=youtube]
I can't wait for Views From the 6 though. Started listening to some tracks off of If You're Reading This It's Too Late again the other day and forgot how fire they were.
 

Lil Flash

Cuck
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
77
Reputation
0
Franktank said:
I liked old meek. But after a while i stopped listening to him. Dude is always yelling. Im like : chill meek im right here

This is the main reason that I have never listened to any of his projects. Voice is probably the one of the top three most important pieces in creating a good rap song; his is just way too shouty, jarring, and abrasive for me to listen to in large doses. I don't mind him on features at all. That song he did with Diddy and Young Chop was fire and he is usually good when he is featured with Ross. I can see why high school sports teams and people that live at the gym fuck with him so much, though.  :giggle:
 

Lil Flash

Cuck
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
77
Reputation
0
purps drank said:
I'm not a huge Meek Mill fan either, just started getting into him because my friend is all about him. DWMTM was actually really dope though, I liked a lot of songs on it:

[video=youtube]
I can't wait for Views From the 6 though. Started listening to some tracks off of If You're Reading This It's Too Late again the other day and forgot how fire they were.

Yeah, I just hope it has more of a So Far Gone/Thank Me Later vibe. I'm even more pumped for Bang 3, Rodeo, Ape Shit (can Future pull out a five-peat and cement his legend status?) and YRN.
 

Franktank

Normie
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
1,785
Reputation
4
Lil Flash said:
Franktank said:
I liked old meek. But after a while i stopped listening to him. Dude is always yelling. Im like : chill meek im right here

This is the main reason that I have never listened to any of his projects. Voice is probably the one of the top three most important pieces in creating a good rap song; his is just way too shouty, jarring, and abrasive for me to listen to in large doses. I don't mind him on features at all. That song he did with Diddy and Young Chop was fire and he is usually good when he is featured with Ross. I can see why high school sports teams and people that live at the gym fuck with him so much, though.  :giggle:

meek is great to listen to during parties when you got a baddie and you are catching wreck but when im sitting down in my room and have my earpods in im not going to listen to meek yell 11 songs straight. Fuck.
 

Lil Flash

Cuck
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
77
Reputation
0
Franktank said:
Im wait for the migos album. Just wait on it

#waitonit

You get a YRN shirt? I thought about it, but I would probably look corny as fuck.


Franktank said:
Lil Flash said:
This is the main reason that I have never listened to any of his projects. Voice is probably the one of the top three most important pieces in creating a good rap song; his is just way too shouty, jarring, and abrasive for me to listen to in large doses. I don't mind him on features at all. That song he did with Diddy and Young Chop was fire and he is usually good when he is featured with Ross. I can see why high school sports teams and people that live at the gym fuck with him so much, though.  :giggle:

meek is great to listen to during parties when you got a baddie and you are catching wreck but when im sitting down in my room and have my earpods in im not going to listen to meek yell 11 songs straight. Fuck.

Yeah, I see what you're saying. It could just be a preference thing, too. I tend to like smoother, melodic tracks (that you can lean to).
 

purps drank

Slayer
Joined
Jun 28, 2015
Messages
3,420
Reputation
11
Franktank said:
Im wait for the migos album. Just wait on it


Fuck man I can't wait either. I had tickets to see them back in May but the show got canceled after they were arrested  :evil:  I would have gotten a YRN shirt there :lol:

And yeah Rodeo is going to be a game changer for sure.
 

Franktank

Normie
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
1,785
Reputation
4
Lil Flash said:
Franktank said:
Im wait for the migos album. Just wait on it

#waitonit

You get a YRN shirt? I thought about it, but I would probably look corny as fuck.

lmao i wanted one too but i cant wear that out. its too flashy and its not like i go to clubs and parties that often. Definitely cant wear that at my university where its pretty much 80% white rich kids. I'll just look dumb especially in front of professors
 

Lil Flash

Cuck
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
77
Reputation
0
purps drank said:
Franktank said:
Im wait for the migos album. Just wait on it


Fuck man I can't wait either. I had tickets to see them back in May but the show got canceled after they were arrested  :evil:


And yeah Rodeo is going to be a game changer for sure.

Keef, Ye, Thug, and Yung Lean features!!!  :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
 

purps drank

Slayer
Joined
Jun 28, 2015
Messages
3,420
Reputation
11
Lil Flash said:
purps drank said:
Fuck man I can't wait either. I had tickets to see them back in May but the show got canceled after they were arrested  :evil:


And yeah Rodeo is going to be a game changer for sure.

Keef, Ye, Thug, and Yung Lean features!!!  :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:


 
Top