A slayer at uni (PICS)

White God

Normie
I'm not sure of his ancestry. He's at least part Greek.

This guy is basically a celebrity on campus. The amount of attention he gets from just walking around on campus is crazy, I wouldn't believe it if you told me. It's surreal. I've seen him waiting at a bus stop, and groups of people will stare at him. I've seen him walk through campus and have people stop what they are doing and watch him as he walks by. When girls see him they motion their friends and they stare.

Lorebin

Normie
lol'd from the 1st pic
was it something like selfie time for instagram?

Jawanomics

Lookism God
The women aren't that hot...but he definitely is a chad/slayer.

Vertu

Incel
First off, stop pretending you've seen this guy IRL. Admit it: You just took some random pictures off of Facebook.

I don't understand why autists here need to make stuff up to reinforce the redpill.

Second off, this guy is giving off gay-vibes. Definitely not a slayer and probably has a homo demeanor + voice in motion.

Third off, those are the ugliest girls I've ever seen. If that's why he's banging then I, personally, destroy him at being a slayer.

wishingwell

Incel
Lets take a check list:

1. Some sort of Indian/Indo-Eurasian White Mix

2. Some of sort of Viet Chinese

3. Some sort of local born East European

4. Some sort of Scottish Redhead

Small sample but where are super attractive Blondes?

Oh wait, he gets discrimination because he is a wop? :|

:help:

Vertu said:
First off, stop pretending you've seen this guy IRL. Admit it: You just took some random pictures off of Facebook.

I don't understand why autists here need to make stuff up to reinforce the redpill.

Second off, this guy is giving off gay-vibes. Definitely not a slayer and probably has a homo demeanor + voice in motion.

Third off, those are the ugliest girls I've ever seen. If that's why he's banging then I, personally, destroy him at being a slayer.

if you are capable of calling

one of "the ugliest girls you've ever seen," even half-heartedly or ironically, you are either gay, coping, or both.

Vertu

Incel
sick of the bullshit said:
Vertu said:

if you are capable of calling

one of "the ugliest girls you've ever seen," even half-heartedly or ironically, you are either gay, coping, or both.
That girl is absolute dogshit.

You probably live in some run down village in Germany or something and have 0 experience hanging out with attractive prime 16 year old's, so you put pussy on the pedestal. It's just goes to show guys: Some of us are living in completely different worlds.

White God

Normie
This is his girlfriend. I don't know who the other girls are.

Vertu

Incel
Having a "cute" GF isn't anything special or impressive.

It's 2015 you autists. Literally every incel IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD has a "cute" GF:

If you can't get a "cute" GF in this day and age, you are literally the 0.0000001%. It means nothing.

just lol @ u gettin halo'd by the roids game he's runnin. he looks like a girl in the last photo

Redheads are the pinnacle of racial development.  The most rare, odd biologic traits, tuatha de danaan, etc.

White God

Normie
Ephebophiling said:
just lol @ u gettin halo'd by the roids game he's runnin. he looks like a girl in the last photo
The attention he gets on campus is unbelievable. I'll take a video next time I see him. People literally stop and turn their heads lol. I've never seen anything like it.

dh123

Incel
What do you faggots think his height and weight are?

I'd say about 6'0", 200 lbs. Sound right?