a reminder, this is what the average young couple looks like naked

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
6
lol at face

lol at buddy

lol at shitty advicers stupid standards

 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
6
MichaelSzny said:
Small peepeees I see.
yes, most guys are 15cm x 12.5cm max

16cm x 13cm is enough for most women, once your girth is 14+ you will have problems with condoms and hurting her
 

TheTrews

Normie
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
1,329
Reputation
6
IcedEarth said:
MichaelSzny said:
Small peepeees I see.
yes, most guys are 15cm x 12.5cm max

16cm x 13cm is enough for most women, once your girth is 14+ you will have problems with condoms and hurting her
BPEL or NBPEL?
 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
6
TheTrews said:
IcedEarth said:
MichaelSzny said:
Small peepeees I see.
yes, most guys are 15cm x 12.5cm max

16cm x 13cm is enough for most women, once your girth is 14+ you will have problems with condoms and hurting her
BPEL or NBPEL?
you can cheat with bpel a lot, unless you are obese you shouldn't do it

and length is only an issue if you are like 12cm, girth is more important
 
N

National Shitposting Agency

Guest
Most 'incels' just have very high standards. In MG3000's thread showing 'average' women (slim with average/cute faces), the general consensus was that they were disgusting.

Just lol at these basement-dwellers expecting a 7+ gf, yet at the same time complaining that women only find 20% of men attractive
 

rigidity

Slayer
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,203
Reputation
0
National Shitposting Agency said:
Most 'incels' just have very high standards. In MG3000's thread showing 'average' women (slim with average/cute faces), the general consensus was that they were disgusting.

Just lol at these basement-dwellers expecting a 7+ gf, yet at the same time complaining that women only find 20% of men attractive
I would love to see MG3000's "fat" wife if that's what he considers average.  I'm willing to bet she's cute.
 

Copenhagen

Slayer
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
2,784
Reputation
19
Uses pictures of nudists, who belong to an extreme niche of weirdos
Uses pictures of Europeans who are much less hypergamous than Americans
Uses a picture from 1997
 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
6
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
Uses pictures of nudists, who belong to an extreme niche of weirdos
Uses pictures of Europeans who are much less hypergamous than Americans
Uses a picture from 1997
asperger overload
 
Top