A red pill experience about my skull size

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]It was years back when I did my drivers license for the motorbike. My driving teacher gave me a helmet and it didn't fit, too large. Hmm. He gave me another one, children size. That one would fit.  :confused:

Last year when I was a gymcel and got obsessed with physical proportions I measured my skull at 22 inches at 6'3". That day was probably the ultimate blow to my self-esteem, worse than any rejection by a female. I realized from then on life would never be the same. All hope for the future was lost.

Head size, a number which most people would never even give a second thought, literally destroyed my life. It was the reason why I was never respected in life, why kids bullied me, why I wasn't heard in conversations and why attractive females ignored me. You can have a twink frame and get away with it. But a tiny skull? Fucked for life![/font]

Whitecel

Banned
this is my life. I've been trying to Testosterone and DHT max for the past 6 months now.. it's really the only hope I have of getting a bigger head before puberty is over. It has improved my frame tremendously, as far as my skull it's no where near where I'd like it to be but looking at pics of myself before I think it's gotten somewhat bigger.

How old are you maybe there's still hope and if there is PM me and I'll tell you exactly I'm doing

Brotha Techno

Banned
Manuel said:
since when is a 22" skull small
yeah it depends on why it's 22" too, having a small occiputal area but a 22" skull circ is fine, having a large occiputal and 22" is not

Brotha Techno

Banned
Manuel said:
Brotha Techno said:
yeah it depends on why it's 22" too, having a small occiputal area but a 22" skull circ is fine, having a large occiputal and 22" is not
isn't that at the back of the head?

small occipital area:

yeah, cain prob has like a 23-23.5" circ despite having an insanely broad skull from the front (similar to westphal) and mogs guys over 24"

Whitecel

Banned
Manuel said:
Brotha Techno said:
isn't that at the back of the head?

small occipital area:

it's too small when your head looks like a peanut compared to many other guys of your same height. It's a looks-killer. The difference between 22 and 23" and 23 and 24 are both astronomical

BlueBalls

Chad
My friend shaved all my hair (don't ask) and now my head looks crazy small.

I should buy a caliper and measure but I'm already 20 so it's too late anyway.

Whitecel

Banned
BlueBalls said:

Did you fuck up your puberty nutrition/exercise wise?

Brotha Techno

Banned
BlueBalls said:

tfw u for sure skullmog me and u complain about it looking "crazy small"

brb gonna go cry in my basement

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
Brotha Techno said:
BlueBalls said:

What is your skull circumference?

BlueBalls

Chad
Brotha Techno said:
BlueBalls said:

Thing is I always have a lot of thick hair, how many times have I told you hair makes a huge difference?

It might be the sudden contrast, going from a lot of hair to almost zero or it could be that my skull is legit small. My body isn't big, I only weigh 62 kg, and right now I pretty much look like a legit skullcel.

I know my skull height is average at 20 cm at least but the width I've never been able to measure properly.

BlueBalls

Chad
Whitecel said:
BlueBalls said:

Did you fuck up your puberty nutrition/exercise wise?
I might very well have, but then again almost everyone I know lived more or less unhealthy in their teens.