A new show about white people called White People

Franktank

Normie
A new show all about white people
[video=youtube]
The jews did it again :lol:

"In the newest trailer, you meet the cast of young people who appear in the film — and they bare it all. Sharing thoughts, feelings and personal stories about their race, they help Vargas further explore ideas like white privilege, affirmative action and racial identity: All with the goal of starting some real and honest conversations in a thoughtful, judgment-free environment."

I cant wait to see the stormfronters pov :lol:

TheTrews

Normie
Jew propaganda.

A show about white people hosted by a gook, with loads of niggers (ex-slaves) thrown in for good measure, like what they have to say is worth something.

ilikedicks

Coper
Germany, you fucked up when you attacked the Jews. Never attack a group with so much pull and influence on the media. You gon get rekt. For years they've been using Anglosphere nations as puppets to emasculate northern euro males.

Franktank

Normie
adrift said:
The comments below are viscious, but that show looks stupid.
Ill watch it but ill bet ill stop viewing it after the 2nd episode

Lil Flash

Cuck
These motherfuckers NEED to put me on this show. I will wild out and say some real shit, on God.

purps drank

Slayer
The comments are hilarious. I actually couldn't really tell what the point of the movie was from the trailer.

Franktank

Normie
purps drank said:
The comments are hilarious. I actually couldn't really tell what the point of the movie was from the trailer.
Probably just about how white people live on a daily basis and views on race