• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

A new incel saint has risen

Jawanomics

PSL Hall of Fame
He looks awful

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...hbour-using-ceremonial-sword-jailed-life.html

26 and killed his neighbour with a sword

1 comment and it is brutal....sums up lookism.

Razzer35

Rotter
Jawanomics said:
He looks awful

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...hbour-using-ceremonial-sword-jailed-life.html

26 and killed his neighbour with a sword

1 comment and it is brutal....sums up lookism.

Holy fuckk....
:banderas:
What's funny is that he really does look like an actual saint. What I mean is he looks like a literal fresco depiction of an orthodox saint. Wide set bug eyes, long wmidface, dumbo ears, extremely wide mouth on a narrow lower third, norwood 7:

Saints were coping incels of the past tbh.  :giggle:

uglysmile

Manlet with mushroom dick
You say he is incel but in fact he brutally slayed

his neighbor

:tlol:

[font=Arial, serif]"Crikey, that face is a life sentence waiting to happen if ever I saw one."[/font]

[font=Arial, serif]BRUTAL[/font]

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
How is that mother fucking 26, he looks like a 46 year old working at the local gas station.

RealRob said:
How is that mother fucking 26, he looks like a 46 year old working at the local gas station.

could he slay prime jb's if he hopped on a few roid cycles?

Jawanomics

PSL Hall of Fame
All the comments are brutal and based on his looks....he was born guilty.

YottaChad

Joke
Looks like the typical cumskin I bullied in school. He looks like that Nordcuck bitch The Golden One.

lmao if that bastard came at me i would spin kick the sword out of his hand and choke him out. i'll be making fun of his hairline so hard while the cops show up that'll he'll WANT to go to prison rather than be around me

reeve24

Champion
HQNP
Brutal, if it was a girl with same features, it would be 6+

Makeup and no balding, not to mention no height worry, you just have to exist

Life as a sub8 male 

:jrage:

The comments

"[font=Arial, serif]Crikey, that face is a life sentence waiting to happen if ever I saw one."[/font]

[font=Arial, serif]"[size=small][font=Arial, serif]26?"[/font][/font][/size]

[font=Arial, serif][size=small][font=Arial, serif]"[size=small][font=Arial, serif]Doesn't look right, to be honest."[/font][/font][/size][/font][/size]

[font=Arial, serif]"[/font][font=Arial, serif][size=small][font=Arial, serif]26?!" - x2[/font][/font][/size]

[font=Arial, serif][size=small][font=Arial, serif]"[size=small][font=Arial, serif]Can't believe he's only 26!" - x3[/font][/font][/size][/font][/size]

[font=Arial, serif][size=small][font=Arial, serif][size=small][font=Arial, serif]People are brutal[/font][/font][/size][/font][/size]

[font=Arial, serif][size=small][font=Arial, serif][size=small][font=Arial, serif]:banderas: [/font][/font][/size][/font][/size]

how he lost so much hair till 26 lmao

HE LOOKS LIKE DEMON!

but a female like that will probably still slay