A lot of women don't wipe their ass properly

vin98

Slayer
I've been with quite a few women whose ass gave off the scent of shit which permeated the air as soon as they spread their legs wide. It makes getting laid with civilians even less appealing, because you never know if her ass is going to be properly clean.

Biffboff

God Of Slayers
What unhygienic pigs, were they sub5's? You should have told them and refused to fuck!

sltht

Normie
tbh i don't care how woman smell if shes 6/10+, I can wash her

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
Well yeah, humans are disgusting apes.

vin98

Slayer
Tbh anyone who doesn't wipe deeply and then use a baby wipe at the end has a filthy asshole, that includes most males. Makes it hard for me to associate with most humans without being repulsed knowing they have shit particles in their ass crack and skid marks on their underwear.

vin98 said:
Tbh anyone who doesn't wipe deeply and then use a baby wipe at the end has a filthy asshole, that includes most males. Makes it hard for me to associate with most humans without being repulsed knowing they have shit particles in their ass crack and skid marks on their underwear.
Are you one of those retards who flush baby wipes down the toilet and get the neighbourhood pipes clogged?

vin98

Slayer
Face only a Mother could Love said:
vin98 said:
Are you one of those retards who flush baby wipes down the toilet and get the neighbourhood pipes clogged?
I flush baby wipes but I only flush a SINGLE piece down per shit (once every two days), I don't go full retard and wipe my ass with 20 baby wipes before flushing.