A LOT of people could use bimax / MMA

I had Lefort 1 when I was 21 to correct an underbite. Now I plan to have maxillomandibular advancement / double jaw surgery to advance both the mandible and maxilla quite a bit, maybe 0.5 ~ 1.0 cm.

Lately I've been looking at peoples' jaws... I think around 15-20% of the population could use MMA. I wasn't consciously aware of it until I decided to looksmax and found that the main cause of my ugliness was my recessed jaw. To most people, people with recessed jaws just look geeky or skinny or something.

rugby1233

Chad
MushroomCloud said:
You can get MMA for 15k USD in S. Korea.

Do you have links to South Korea surgeons? I was looking into mostly Western surgeons, but maybe S.Korea could be an option too.

MushroomCloud said:

Even so, 15k USD + time invested (especially if workcelling) + costs of travel + inconvenience is a pretty big investment.
Especially if you can cope with a genioplasty/rhino unless your jaws are brutally recessed or your bite/airways/joints depseratly need rotation.
Also consider that you have to do it young for it to be worth it. I'm almost 30 and while I could definitly use it (especially for the mandible) but it's just so much of a hastle. If I don't need it for sleepapnea I'll probably just cope with genio.

MushroomCloud said:

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Even so, 15k USD + time invested (especially if workcelling) + costs of travel + inconvenience is a pretty big investment.[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Especially if you can cope with a genioplasty/rhino unless your jaws are brutally recessed or your bite/airways/joints depseratly need rotation.[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Also consider that you have to do it young for it to be worth it. I'm almost 30 and while I could definitly use it (especially for the mandible) but it's just so much of a hastle. If I don't need it for sleepapnea I'll probably just cope with genio.[/font]

MushroomCloud said:

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Even so, 15k USD + time invested (especially if workcelling) + costs of travel + inconvenience is a pretty big investment.[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Especially if you can cope with a genioplasty/rhino unless your jaws are brutally recessed or your bite/airways/joints depseratly need rotation.[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Also consider that you have to do it young for it to be worth it. I'm almost 30 and while I could definitly use it (especially for the mandible) but it's just so much of a hastle. If I don't need it for sleepapnea I'll probably just cope with genio.[/font]