a lot of "overweight" women are not even legit fat

LostTuna

Machine
i see a lot that would prolly be classified as fat by aspie BMI standards but quite a few carry their weight nicely and have strong health indicators like good skin and nice hair etc so it doesnt mean anything.

the obesity epidemic is overrated. its only a serious issue in low class places like the south or midwest

LostTuna

Machine
  said:
post pics to better show what u mean

these are plus size models so its a little biased but i see a lot of girls with similar body types and fat distribution and none of them look fat or unhealthy to me. just a plump feminine figure.

Legit.

I'm quite ok with chubbies (especially when they have a cute face) unless they breach the deformed blob threshhold (enough is enough).

The posted girls are all alright. If you call yourself incel but wouldn't touch them, please end yourself.

Foxx

Average Guy
All 3 would look a lot better if they cut down like 10% bf. 30%+ hambeasts are disgusting man.

LostTuna

Machine
Impotent Rage said:
Legit.

I'm quite ok with chubbies (especially when they have a cute face) unless they breach the deformed blob threshhold (enough is enough).

The posted girls are all alright. If you call yourself incel but wouldn't touch them, please end yourself.

very legit

Foxx said:
All 3 would look a lot better if they cut down like 10% bf.

No question about that. They still look passable (not blob tier / decent face).

If you would reject them, you are standardscel.

LostTuna

Machine
Viral said:
eye bleach me please. BBW is disgusting.

the girls i posted are not even considered bbw

THIS is bbw and legit disgusting

this is borderline BBW but not cause her lower legs and upper body is still pretty normal

LostTuna

Machine
if u wouldnt smash the fuck out of this from the back, youre a faggot or coping and insecure cause u got a small dick (and this is coming from someone with a pencil dick)

LostTuna said:
if u wouldnt smash the fuck out of this from the back, youre a faggot or coping and insecure cause u got a small dick (and this is coming from someone with a pencil dick)

Would a sub 6 inch dick even reach their cunts doggystyle?

Golden Blue

Banned
LostTuna said:

That's nasty as fuck bud, you need chemical castration asap.

Foxx

Average Guy
  said:
Foxx said:
All 3 would look a lot better if they cut down like 10% bf. 30%+ hambeasts are disgusting man.

nice idiot in the other thread u babled something about how i am a narcisst and have it so muc then here u say woman who are a lot less fat then my fat gf are disgusting

YOU GOT TO FUCK HER WHEN SHE WAS SKINNY. YOU COULD OF LEFT AT ANY TIME THE SECOND SHE GOT FAT AND YOU DIDN'T.

I have only 1 rule for LTR:

Don't get fat.

LostTuna said:
  said:
post pics to better show what u mean

these are plus size models so its a little biased but i see a lot of girls with similar body types and fat distribution and none of them look fat or unhealthy to me. just a plump feminine figure.

They are disgusting but today standards theyre normal sized. Weight doesn't matter for women because they are suppose to carry more bodyfat then men, plus there isn't any evolutionary advantage for a man having a big belly and man tits.

LostTuna said:

i'm sorry but as a fellow member of the pencil dick crew how are you going to satisfy them?

LostTuna

Machine
Face only a Mother could Love said:
LostTuna said:

i'm sorry but as a fellow member of the pencil dick crew how are you going to satisfy them?

its all about the angle and position

Viral

Regular
wouldn't matter if u wanted to because you'd realize they've taken objects bigger than you in there to satisfy themself.