A lot of Copecells on Lookism it seems

When you guys argue approach, behavior, money, etc. matter when it comes to attracting a woman... and you're not GLing

You are equivalent to fat ugly feminist women who dye their hair navy blue that talk about how beautiful they are because they are on a diet and lost 4.7 lbs, and who also talk about finding prince charming one day and how that prince charming will love them for them just the way they are, and for their personality and "elegance"

Let that sink you subhumans, LOOX
LOOX
LOOX
LOOX

A woman can be autistic, shy... FUCK SHE CAN BE MUTE FOR ALL I CARE, if she's a gorgeous GLing bombshell, men will want to date her and she'll have men hitting her up

The same fucking shit applies to men, I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU GUYS ARGUE THIS

Approach, behavior, that shit is fucking cope without loox, you guys are are the male equivalent of fat ugly blue haired feminists who talk about how amazing their personality and "elegance" is, lol at you subhumans desperately trying to hang on to hope

I've noticed that a few users haven't quite taken that step from /r/TheRedPill and PUA to complete lookism. They're in between, undecided on the true importance of shit like "personality".

Wasted Potential Incel said:
I've noticed that a few users haven't quite taken that step from /r/TheRedPill and PUA to complete lookism. They're in between, undecided on the true importance of shit like "personality".
It seems like they realize loox are extremely important but have yet to accept they are irreversibly and utterly fucked

Lickitysplit

Incel
Fuck OP in all your posts you come across as an angry close minded mother fucker, you need to get laid pronto.

Jones

Coper
Thank you OP.

A lot of people here seem to have embraced looks law but with cavaets.

There are NO CAVEATS to looks law.

TrickleDown said:
When you guys argue approach, behavior, money, etc. matter when it comes to attracting a woman... and you're not GLing
looks are the only thing that physically attract women but all those other things will get you laid 

go back to taking your autism pills buddy boyo

You need a dose of reality boyo...Looks are indeed important when it comes to getting the attention of attractive women. Everything rests on your appearance. But after initial attraction personality kicks in gear and decides whether she wants to spend time with you. You can be the most handsome fucker in the world but if you have the personality of a tofu bar you aren't getting very far. That is the true red pill.

Jones

Coper
islifereallythatbad? said:
You need a dose of reality boyo...Looks are indeed important when it comes to getting the attention of attractive women. Everything rests on your appearance. But after initial attraction personality kicks in gear and decides whether she wants to spend time with you. You can be the most handsome fucker in the world but if you have the personality of a tofu bar you aren't getting very far. That is the true red pill.
Nope, you're completely wrong.

Being with an attractive partner of the opposite sex is inherently exhilarating. They don't need to have an interesting personality for you to want to stay with them. (Also, it's virtually impossible for an attractive person to not have a good personality.)

I'll go so far as to say that you don't have even to be able to communicate reasonably well with someone of the opposite sex to develop an amazing relationship with them. Most native English-speaking women would gladly date and marry Francisco Lachowski if he spoke like this for the rest of his life. Any guy would do the same for a female supermodel from a foreign country.

[video=youtube]

Jones said:

Being with an attractive partner of the opposite sex is inherently exhilarating. They don't need to have an interesting personality for you to want to stay with them. (Also, it's virtually impossible for an attractive person to not have a good personalty.)
The thing is, when you've been ugly your whole life your'e used to CHASING women and trying to get THEIR validation

This subhuman has never been on the opposite end of the spectrum, he's never had a woman chasing him and trying to get HIS validation.  That's why he believes it's NT or bust, because he believes chasing women is the only way.

He does not understand that if he was the most handsome in the world he'd have a buffer of women to choose from and they'd all be tumbling over each other trying to get HIS approval, and that his Tofu Bar personality wouldn't matter in the slightest.

Jones said:

Being with an attractive partner of the opposite sex is inherently exhilarating. They don't need to have an interesting personality for you to want to stay with them. (Also, it's virtually impossible for an attractive person to not have a good personalty.)
Yeah maybe for men, but women put personality on a much higher pedestal. And I wouldn't be so quick to say every attractive person is an outgoing, smooth talking extrovert. There are indeed guys who look great but have anxiety issues and have trouble talking to attractive women. The way you look does not automatically dictate your social skills. Yes many great looking guys are alpha as hell and are the life of the party. But here is no set rule to social interaction for individuals.

Jones said:

Yeah maybe for men, but women put personality on a much higher pedestal. And I wouldn't be so quick to say every attractive person is an outgoing, smooth talking extrovert. There are indeed guys who look great but have anxiety issues and have trouble talking to attractive women. The way you look does not automatically dictate your social skills. Yes many great looking guys are alpha as hell and are the life of the party. But here is no set rule to social interaction for individuals.
:stare:

Why are you here? Try this: 

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/

Jones said:

No dude you're just ugly and the only time women talk to you is when you put on a show for them by being a fucking clown to them.

If you were actually LEGIT GLing you'd have women trying to get with you and you'd realize personality is for copecels like you who are ugly and consistently try to get women to validate them by putting on a show for them.

You've never had a woman, ever, user her personality to try to get you, that's why you don't put it at the "same pedestal" as they do.  You're low IQ.

You are an ugly dude who will never know the feels of true vadliation from a woman and will live the rest of his life thinking women like him cuz you keep them entertained like a clown

TrickleDown said:
No dude you're just ugly and the only time women talk to you is when you put on a show for them by being a fucking clown to them.

If you were actually LEGIT GLing you'd have women trying to get with you and you'd realize personality is for copecels like you who are ugly and consistently try to get women to validate them by putting on a show for them.

You've never had a woman, ever, user her personality to try to get you, that's why you don't put it at the "same pedestal" as they do.  You're low IQ.

You are an ugly dude who will never know the feels of true vadliation from a woman and will live the rest of his life thinking women like him cuz you keep them entertained like a clown
LOL at you just automatically assuming I'm a subhuman :lol: I've had NO shortage of validation throughout the years, unlike you it seems :sad: Keep on coping buddy, maybe one day all that hate will manifest into something meaningful. Until then enjoy calling people ugly and finding new ways to divert your own shortcomings onto others

TrickleDown said:

LOL at you just automatically assuming I'm a subhuman :lol: I've had NO shortage of validation throughout the years, unlike you it seems :sad: Keep on coping buddy, maybe one day all that hate will manifest into something meaningful. Until then enjoy calling people ugly and finding new ways to divert your own shortcomings onto others
I used to be like you.
Completely unvalidated but in denial

If you wake up from your matrix

It will end badly for you

TrickleDown said:
I used to be like you.

Your face put you in this matrix, luckily I don't suffer from the same conundrum.
[hr]
:stare:

Why are you here? Try this: 

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/
So you don't think women care about personality on average more than men? I'm not trying to undermine looks theory at all. I'm a realist, I know physical appearance is EVERYTHING when it comes to attracting women of any caliber. If you don't fit into her vision of beauty you are DOA. But to keep a girl interested over months, years, etc...(not talking about ONS) you have to be able to impress her in more ways than just looks. That is all I'm trying to say.

[hr]
So you don't think women care about personality on average more than men? I'm not trying to undermine looks theory at all. I'm a realist, I know physical appearance is EVERYTHING when it comes to attracting women of any caliber. If you don't fit into her vision of beauty you are DOA. But to keep a girl interested over months, years, etc...(not talking about ONS) you have to be able to impress her in more ways than just looks. That is all I'm trying to say.
"Women are less visual than men, they care more about personality" is one of the oldest (and worst) copes in the book. 

On your second point, nobody is denying that. But most men here don't give a fuck about LTR's.

[hr]

"Women are less visual than men, they care more about personality" is one of the oldest (and worst) copes in the book. 

On your second point, nobody is denying that. But most men here don't give a fuck about LTR's.
If anything women are just as, if not more visual than men. They have standards and can be very adamant on what they look for in the opposite sex. Most won't even give the overwhelming majority of men a second glance. If a woman is interested in two extremely GL guys, one very outgoing, and one shy and awkward, she will default to the extrovert 99% of the time.

TrickleDown said:
I used to be like you.

Your face put you in this matrix, luckily I don't suffer from the same conundrum.
[hr]
Lifelong relationships are a man made belief, humans aren't meant to co exist with the same person for years and years lol

TrickleDown said:
[hr]

Lifelong relationships are a man made belief, humans aren't meant to co exist with the same person for years and years lol