Invisible

King of Chads
If you are over 25 and are truly incel (not just scared to approach women), the best years of your life have gone. You won't look as youthful and as "good"  as you once did. Even if late looksmaxxing (over 25yo) increases your looks, it won't be combined with youth. It would be like repairwork to a 1970s car. Sure a 2016 repairjob will improve it but it will still pale into insignificance when compared with the average 2016 car.

I have a shameful amount of lays but i will never double it with young attractive women in the future. 

You probably won't fuck as many cute young women when you're over 25-30 as you did before then.

The relaxing summer holidays/spring break, carefree living, hair, athleticism and agility, not feeling like you're behind when friends settle down...that's all behind you.

Your best is behind you. Not that your life pre25 was great but truecels trust me, it gets worse. Only if you're average looking or above can you look forward to a wife and being in the delivery room as your firstborn arrives.

Its all about sex in your youth with young women.

I can't imagine what goes through your mind if you have to bang a post caroussel old hag. Most of the hot milfs you could name wouldn't bang a truecel so that point is moot.

assburger

Gigachad
as in the age pill.

nigga we'er fuked

oldcel lyf is death :suicide:

this health problem essentially renders me 80 rn.. i'm legit fuked.. but it doesn't matter regardless since i'm not nt.. i was always going to die a virgin

assburger

Gigachad
GeneticDeadEnd said:
:crying:
[hr]
assburger said:
as in the age pill.

nigga we'er fuked

oldcel lyf is death :suicide:
you are 21 or something, fuck off
well my time for slaying was in the jb years coz i didn't really grow up.. i'm a framecel manlet with a neotenous face. i missed my chance if i had one.
peter pan game is probably cope.. u can't make ur way into social grps by age frauding.
at 21 if u have zero to show for urself its over. no friends, no experience, no qualifications, poorcel, nothing to work with.
i'm low t af now due to health problem too so i may as well be fuking 90.

GifMan

Incel
Turning 21 in a few weeks fuark. I still haven't kissed a girl, and I've barely talked to one at all in my life. I went to a club once with a random acquaintance and it was shit. I have never been to a proper party either.

assburger

Gigachad
GifMan said:
Turning 21 in a few weeks fuark. I still haven't kissed a girl, and I've barely talked to one at all in my life. I went to a club once with a random acquaintance and it was shit. I have never been to a proper party either.
you are autistic. you will probably have to move to se asia to get laid.

GifMan

Incel
assburger said:
GifMan said:
you are autistic. you will probably have to move to se asia to get laid.
:legit:

shlayer

Slayer
assburger said:
GeneticDeadEnd said:
:crying:
[hr]

you are 21 or something, fuck off
well my time for slaying was in the jb years coz i didn't really grow up.. i'm a framecel manlet with a neotenous face. i missed my chance if i had one.
peter pan game is probably cope.. u can't make ur way into social grps by age frauding.
at 21 if u have zero to show for urself its over. no friends, no experience, no qualifications, poorcel, nothing to work with.
How broke are you? Im kinda of a poorcel myself atm.

assburger

Gigachad
shlayer said:
assburger said:
sitting on like $10k in total i believe..
my neetbux go almost fully to rent now
it's enough for a start i guess but i'm fuked overall i think

assburger said:
shlayer said:
I thought you live with your parents

assburger

Gigachad
GeneticDeadEnd said:
assburger said:
I thought you live with your parents
my mother demands it

shlayer

Slayer
assburger said:
shlayer said:
Fuck man if you actualy decide to do the deed one day, you know who to call.

assburger

Gigachad
GeneticDeadEnd said:
assburger said:
my mother demands it
fuar at raising an autist so she can harvest that sweet rent money

:cage:
:cage2:

i am a fuking cow to her. no wonder she hasn't pushed me to do anything and just allowed me to rot all this time

// Infolinks