• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

A gymnasts physique is always the ideal physique

Scar Tissue

Regular
Body weight. Real strength. Real flexibility. None of it is for show. 

It's all about functional strength and connective tissue.You can just tell when the power is real. Hypertrophy exercises will get you nowhere in the long run. 

It's all about mastery of the self, through the discipline of the body.

Scar Tissue

Regular
Franktank said:
You know they weightlift as part of training too?

Only to warm up/ increase bloodflow to the joints after a workout. Some coaches will have their gymnasts do xiaopengs and deadlifts for thoracic extension. Not much weightlifting is done in the traditional sense, rather the weights are used to develop better mobility instead of more strength/ greater size.

Scar Tissue

Regular
scar_face40 said:
Scar Tissue said:

What the fuck, all the whites have good cervicomental angles. Why am i stuck with this shitty hyoid.....

:redstomper:

They are olympians man. If you wanna talk about peak development, you're look at it. Also, environmental factors determining height debunked when you look at olympic gymnasts.

Scar Tissue said:
scar_face40 said:
What the fuck, all the whites have good cervicomental angles. Why am i stuck with this shitty hyoid.....

:redstomper:

They are olympians man. If you wanna talk about peak development, you're look at it. Also, environmental factors determining height debunked when you look at olympic gymnasts.

I get that, but surely hyoid position doesn't correlate with sporting ability. 

My hyoid is shit-tier, but considering I'm an incel, I'm actually good at the majority of sports I try.

Scar Tissue

Regular
scar_face40 said:
Scar Tissue said:

I get that, but surely hyoid position doesn't correlate with sporting ability. 

My hyoid is shit-tier, but considering I'm an incel, I'm actually good at the majority of sports I try.

I think it does correlate with proper nutrition and good hormonal balance, which a lifestyle like these guys have lived from age 5 would surely promote.

Montross

Joke
gymnastics is a manlet refuge. Ideal physique has always been swimmers. Tall, broad, ripped.

Scar Tissue

Regular
If a tall man were to train as gymnasts train, he would have the ideal physique. I am not talking about the ideal competitor, which you're right in gymnastics manlets thrive. I am talking about the appeal of raw functional tensile strength which all can achieve with proper training and development. Swimmers physiques are nice but they do not hold a candle to the kind of strength and aesthetic musculature that gymnasts attain.

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Scar Tissue said:
Body weight. Real strength. Real flexibility. None of it is for show. 

It's all about functional strength and connective tissue.You can just tell when the power is real. Hypertrophy exercises will get you nowhere in the long run. 

It's all about mastery of the self, through the discipline of the body.
Lol they all have great facial development (atleast the whites lol), goes to show how athletism shows in the face.

rkg

Montross said:
gymnastics is a manlet refuge. Ideal physique has always been swimmers. Tall, broad, ripped.

this. 

5'7" is the typical gymnast. lol at that being the ideal for anything

Scar Tissue

Regular
INDEPENDENT OF WHO COMPETES OPTIMALLY IN THE SPORT, GYMNASTS HAVE THE BEST BODIES REGARDLESS OF HEIGHT.

End of fucking story. Fucking retard inbred incels.