A fight + Asian man protects his White girl [IRL PICS]

White God

Normie
An Arab tradie (fluro yellow shirt) was arguing loudly with two mall security guards (also probably Arabs, possibly Greeks) and causing a scene to onlookers.

This AMWF couple witnessed the event unfold

As the Arab's shouting grew louder and gesticulations wilder, the Asian Man pulled his WG towards him in a protective motion.

I wonder what he was thinking? (the Asian man).

"Gotta protect my WG" maybe.

But doesn't he realize his race traitor girlfriend is likely to leave him? She's not loyal to her race so why would she be loyal to her boyfriend?

Obviously people are protective of the things they value, but how can that woman have any value when she's betrayed her race? Does he really consider her to be a valuable woman?

"Gotta protect muh whore!" lol it doesn't make sense.

Maybe he's just happy he found a White Girl and is holding onto her for dear life.

Why do they need to stop and stare. Why can't they just go about their business. Why did he even grab her, it's not like words cause 9/11 tier damage.

TheTrews

Normie
He probably thinks that Asians and whites together are a cut about the rest. Deluded Asiatic.

As for the girl, I hope you gave that bitch a look of disgust. What are these girls thinking? Fuck all her family for not saying 'NO!'.

He protects her like he protects all his other assets that daddy bought him. Asian man with white women ALWAYS have extreme M. Don't be fooled.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
Nambog2 Revengeance said:
He protects her like he protects all his other assets that daddy bought him. Asian man with white women ALWAYS have extreme M. Don't be fooled.

KEEPING COPING GOBMAN

Boss

Slayer
The savage arabs strike in conflict probably argueing over which one of their sand countrys are better

The asian male sees the two desert people arguing and is worried of a possible sucide bombing.. he is prepared to sacrifice himself for his white angel.. heroic and noble he is.

Copenhagen

Slayer
Asians are the most highly evolved of all races, least violent, most civilizationally inclined.

Today I went outside and got three separate incidents where random low inhibition whites started talking to me. Low IQ, low inhibition = less impulse control.

TheTrews

Normie
Boss said:
The savage arabs strike in conflict probably argueing over which one of their sand countrys are better

The asian male sees the two desert people arguing and is worried of a possible sucide bombing.. he is prepared to sacrifice himself for his white angel.. heroic and noble he is.
He wants to protect his white eggz.

Timbuck2

Coper
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
Asians are the most highly evolved of all races, least violent, most civilizationally inclined.
Nah. Rape of Nanking, Great Leap Forward, Khmer Rouge etc.

There are way more white geniuses than Asian ones as well and whites have been proven to be the most empathetic and altruistic as well as the least nepotistic. Just look at how many ungrateful, parasitic, violent shitskins they let into their countries with open arms.