A few people have said I have "puppy eyes"

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
From members on this forum to irl saying I have big puppy eyes. Yes, females have said this to me.

It truly is over.
:visitgandy:

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
I get told I look like a cartoon character all the fucking time

stamaster21

Slayer
whywoulditmatter said:
From members on this forum to irl saying I have big puppy eyes. Yes, females have said this to me.

It truly is over.
Bro i iam 28 and i had some college girls at the musuem who were ages 22-23 say aww when i told them i lost my class and iam here to finish some projects, they called over a security guard to help me, she said aww hes lost can you help him. If you look innocent or have child-like features as a adult guy its over, the only chance you got is going after another baby-faced adult female or going after some 18 year old college girls.

ITS over shut it the FUCK DOWN

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
stamaster21 said:
whywoulditmatter said:

It truly is over.
Bro i iam 28 and i had some college girls at the musuem who were ages 22-23 say aww when i told them i lost my class and iam here to finish some projects, they called over a security guard to help me, she said aww hes lost can you help him. If you look innocent or have child-like features as a adult guy its over, the only chance you got is going after another baby-faced adult female or going after some 18 year old college girls.

ITS over shut it the FUCK DOWN
Holy fuck boyo. BRUTAL.

whywoulditmatter said:

It truly is over.
Legit, do you at least have PCT?

whywoulditmatter said:
GeneticDeadEnd said:
Legit, do you at least have PCT?
Slight NCT

It's over.
Fuark, mine look NCT, too due to hooding and retruded lateral orbitals shifting the lowest point of the lid towards the outside.  :ugh:
This guy slays like crazy though: https://www.instagram.com/lukedavisthegrey/
We can cope a bit longer that it'll be enough to fix everything else, maybe  :ugh:

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
GeneticDeadEnd said:
whywoulditmatter said:
Slight NCT

It's over.
Fuark, mine look NCT, too due to hooding and retruded lateral orbitals shifting the lowest point of the lid towards the outside.  :ugh:
We can cope a bit longer that it'll be enough to fix everything else, maybe  :ugh:
Holy shit his eye area fucking sucks. I guess there is some hope, but I know for a fact even if I looksmax I will NEVER look like David Gandy, EVER. My eye area fails me too hard.

whywoulditmatter said:
GeneticDeadEnd said:
Holy shit his eye area fucking sucks. I guess there is some hope, but I know for a fact even if I looksmax I will NEVER look like David Gandy, EVER. My eye area fails me too hard.
Well you probably won't get a >5° canthal tilt eye area, yes.
But there are attractive people with bad infraorbital rims.

Here's a short list:
Matthew McConaughey
Sarah Michelle Gellar
Anna Hathaway
Francos
Brian Shimansky (in before cope, his right eye especially looks like shit if not shadowed by his browridge and unsquinted straight on)
Andrew Scott (too ugly for lookism, I know, but does alright for himself)
Robert Downey Jr. (saved by high lateral canthus)
David Sutcliffe

Also several lower tier models.
Charlie James
Emmanuel Obrien
Oliver Greenall
Simon Nobili

The point is you can probably get away with puppy dog eyes if everything else is high tier.

Reflex

Lookism God
GeneticDeadEnd said:
The point is you can probably get away with puppy dog eyes if everything else is high tier.
LOL