A fat girl approached me

goobypls

Cuck
Saturday night I was high and drunkish, walking around my town. So I spot a group of "Friends" and decide to sit at their table. The weekend before this story takes place I was hanging out with this same group of people, they were talking about women having dignity and other shit, while I was laughing my ass off.

So they started the same discourse now, with the intention of making me laugh. After a while I started to act like a cunt, saying the music at the party was shit, making racist jokes. At this point I noticed a fat girl laughing at everything I said, positioning herself in order to be right in front of me. Then she started to talk and I could clearly see she was attracted to me. She "accidentally" touched my arms and brushed herself on my back.

Then the interview began

"How old are you?"
"What is your job?"
"What are you studying?"
"Do you have your own place?"
"Do you live with your parents?"

It was uncanny how much obvious it was that she was trying to gauge my SMV. I politely answered this questions, but making it clear I was annoyed by this interview thing, and escaped the place.

Let's try to understand this situation. Obviously I met her looks requirements, since she showed obvious signs of interest. BUT I was not attractive enough to make her forget about the other variables. So she was trying to understand wheter or not I could be a one time fuck (Most likely not, otherwise it would have happened without the interview) or a potential partner.

You can't make this shit up

IcedEarth

Slayer
no one gives a shit about you, not here nor irl

also you must be mentally retarded to even find this place no average balanced citizen would ever venture, so whatever you post buddy boy

Vertu

Incel
Nobody gives a shit about this you pathetic sloth.

I have legit prime, 7+ teen bitches showing me ridiculous mating signals WEEKLY and I barely make threads about it.

Meanwhile some ugly fat oldcel female asks you a few questions and you write a fucking essay LOL.

Anakind

King of Chads

Peppers

Subhuman
If only whales show interest in you its like the biggest humiliation a man can recieve.  Its like "that's your lot" ... Slim girls are above you.

DyingHope

It really is over.
Oldcels
Even fat ugly women expect a man to be confident, highly ambitious and going somewhere in life. Plus be half-decent looking, own place, job ect. Even if she's a neet or cleans toilets and lives with her mum, she'd reject a male who is living the same way. Females are told "they can always do better" and deserve more. Men are told to lower their standards and make do.

Peppers

Subhuman
DyingHope said:
Even fat ugly women expect a man to be confident, highly ambitious and going somewhere in life. Plus be half-decent looking, own place, job ect. Even if she's a neet or cleans toilets and lives with her mum, she'd reject a male who is living the same way. Females are told "they can always do better" and deserve more. Men are told to lower their standards and make do.

I hate how easy they have it.  Yet if a man makes a demand like he only dates healthy weight chicks, he gets his head bitten off.

:redstomper: