A discussion with my female colleague completely ruined my day...

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
...again.

Initially, I was in a quite good mood, because we laughed together for a fair amount of time after some falsely self-conscious 5.5" ethnic manlet contacted her through facebook with a request to meet her.

You cannot imagine how ridiculous that offering was for her. She was shocked, surprised and entertained altogether, I don't remember she would laugh like that as long as I've been knowing her.

However, she lately told me she is going to spend the next few days together with her current stud (I mentioned her relationships earlier this week) and she may eventually meet her ex-boyfriend, a poker player, later, after her vacation ends. She told me it is confirmed he (ex) fucked 18 girls for the last week and a half! So, let me repeat it - she is going to spend a few days with her current stud only to let her ex-stud fuck her after her vacation ends. She knows all the details about his promiscuity, yet she doesn't care, he may possibly become a more attractive for her due to this.

Severe depression immediately hit me hard and I had to leave. Now I am back at home, my mind is racing and I feel shit as fuck.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
RodgerRabbit said:
19 girls fucking the same guy and still sub 7s think they can compete. :giggle:

There's only 3 certainties in life:
- looks theory
- 80/20
- death

Only one of those is favorable for incels.

Her "ex-boyfriend" met her through facebook, as is the case of other girls he's slayed. He simply contacted her and was very opened about his intentions and she met him the same day (a several months ago). He's been obviously doing this continuously.

I am always borderline-suicidal when my idealistic coping mechanisms are confronted with the harsh reality like that.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
david_chicago said:
Show your face u subhuman scum.

Sorry, it wasn't my intention to offend shorter and/or ethnic males, but the fact is her reaction was second to none regarding the eruption of emotions. She agreed the main problem was his (Arab) ethnicity, but remarked she couldn't fuck with a short male like that, because of the impression a child is fucking her.

:tay:

modified

hairloss expert
So you're miserable about being low tier as a man but get off on making fun of even lower tier men.

You get what you deserve. Should have called the whore out from the start. Your problem was not calling her behavior disgusting to her face.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
lono said:
WHAT IS HER LOOKS LEVEL. DESCRIBE HER.

She is pretty average, I posted her pic a few months ago in the topic dedicated to the ratings of SH members:

mm

modified said:
So you're miserable about being low tier as a man but get off on making fun of even lower tier men.

You get what you deserve. Should have called the whore out from the start. Your problem was not calling her behavior disgusting to her face.

Yes, I completely agree. I hate her behavior, but I have to accept she is a woman and behaves in a more or less same fashion as the other women + she is my colleague, it's unthinkable to actuate conflicts at my workplace and potentially risk some other work-related issues.

modified

hairloss expert
JustTheWayYouAre said:
lono said:

She is pretty average, I posted her pic a few months ago in the topic dedicated to the ratings of SH members:

modified said:

Yes, I completely agree. I hate her behavior, but I have to accept she is a woman and behaves in a more or less same fashion as the other women + she is my colleague, it's unthinkable to actuate conflicts at my workplace and potentially risk some other work-related issues.

This is why you're a cuck. You're terrified of this girl. There are a thousand things you could have said.

eg. When she talks about her ex bf and his laycount and how she's still going to fuck her:

"So it's kind of like every girl gets a go on the merry-go-round, huh? And you're still lining up to be next? Sounds kind of dirty to be honest."
"Wow sounds like a good way to get herpes. Good luck with that. But I guess you can only catch that once, so maybe that's okay."
"Wow, well that's pretty amazing, good job. I don't think I could do that. If I found out my ex had banged 18 guys in the past two weeks I'd probably be puke at the prospect of being #19. I guess you have a stronger stomach than me."

etc.

Say it without sarcasm or anger or hate. Like you're genuinely curious about the behavior.

If you can't call a whore out when she brags about being disgusting then you'll internalize your anger, like you've done here. Like I said, you get what you deserve for not calling her out right from the start for making fun of that guy just because of his height/race, when he could have been great in every other way.

You bought into her game. That's your fault. Learn your lesson and stop being a beta orbiting cuck.

Also she's 6-7/10 based on that picture. Doesn't mean you need to worship her.

lono

Banned
JustTheWayYouAre said:
lono said:

modified said:

not bad. Whats the guy look like?

Wario

Normie
If you can come across as non needy and nonjudgmental, girls will totally open up about their sex life. PUA's were slightly off.