A brief daygame guide in the Pokemon world

-LMS still exists in the poke world. Your status is determined by how many gym badges you have, and how rare your pokemons are. "Oh, is that a ratata? He's really not my type."

-You can impress by taking your tinder pics with the really rare Pokemon, the equivalent of cutesy cat selfies

-girls don't like those people who collect bug type Pokemon, they are the ethnic equivalent and so common. Those with dragon Pokemon are WASPS

-if your luck is down, you can always run bad boy team rocket game

Thoughts?

FuckThis

Rotter
The pokemon fad will be over in like a week or so. And all those normie geeks will move on to something else

FuckThis said:
The pokemon fad will be over in like a week or so. And all those normie geeks will move on to something else

This fad will last far longer than a week. Pokemon is now ingrained in your mind. When you sleep tonight, you will think about the pokeman hype

FuckThis

Rotter
GeneticLottery said:
FuckThis said:

This fad will last far longer than a week. Pokemon is now ingrained in your mind. When you sleep tonight, you will think about the pokeman hype

Ok il give you that it will last longer than a week. But it just a fad.

All the NTs are playing it now,but they all get bored easlly

debijon

Regular
FuckThis said:
GeneticLottery said:

Ok il give you that it will last longer than a week. But it just a fad.

All the NTs are playing it now,but they all get bored easlly

I don't see any NTs playing that shit.  At most they just download the app to check out the hype and don't play it.

The ones that are into it are introvert / gamer geek types.

Wallace

Regular
I'm not part of the Pokemon hype. I'm an outlier, and a badass because I don't follow 
trends

Wallace

Regular
GeneticLottery said:
Wallace said:
I'm not part of the Pokemon hype. I'm an outlier, and a badass because I don't follow 
trends
you use tinder

I got banned months ago for using nudes as a part of psychopath Sean Larson's guide. now I'm stuck with clubs and badoo

Chadcel

Banned
GeneticLottery said:
-LMS still exists in the poke world. Your status is determined by how many gym badges you have, and how rare your pokemons are. "Oh, is that a ratata? He's really not my type."

-You can impress by taking your tinder pics with the really rare Pokemon, the equivalent of cutesy cat selfies

-girls don't like those people who collect bug type Pokemon, they are the ethnic equivalent and so common. Those with dragon Pokemon are WASPS

-if your luck is down, you can always run bad boy team rocket game

Thoughts?

how are the quality of the bishes u meet? are they mostly fat nerds? i cant imagine staceys playing pokemon

Plastic

Rotter
Shitposters
[font=Open Sans,Verdana,Helvetica,Sans Serif][img=120x120]https://lookism.net/uploads/avatars/avatar_1093.jpe?dateline=1455496354[/img][/font]

[font=Open Sans,Verdana,Helvetica,Sans Serif] GeneticLottery [img=16x16]https://lookism.net/images/buddy_offline.png[/img]
[img=16x16]https://lookism.net/images/star.png...et/images/star.png[/img][/SIZE][/font][/size]