A bottle of Vitamin D3, a JB and an Ethnik

Mughal

Banned
Story time boyos.

Background (skip it if you want cliffs):
So this morning, I went to do some cardio, it had been a while since I've done it, so I'm dressed up like a slob pretty much, didn't take a shower, or fix my hair or anything. I work out at the gym, I see some primitive ugly ethnik girls, most of them don't even bother looking towards my directions. The receptionist of course prior to me starting my cardio did look at me as usual, since she seems to have a crush on me (she's an average ethnik). So I finish my cardio workout, disappointed that even primitive ethnik girls aren't interested in me.

So I'm driving really fast, and then it suddenly hits me...holy SHIT. I ran out of Vitamin D3 yesterday. So I go to the nearest pharmacy, and I enter. This ethnik guy stacking the carts outside looks at me and then as I enter the pharmacy, I see a white milf look at me for a brief second. That boosted my morale a little bit, I must say, but it didn't help much.

Real story (read this if you want cliffs):
So anyways, I'm heading towards the vitamin isle, and I see a latina JB with a somewhat primitive face, she looks at me once and she looks away (seemed uninterested). I was like...fuark, she's not that bad. As I'm walking towards the vitamin isle, a prime HBB HQNP 8/10 PRIME WHITE JB HIGH E emerges. With blue eyes or something and a flawless eye area, and no other flaws anywhere else, nothing! She had to be like 5 feet or something. And she looks at me, directly into my eyes, for what seemed like the longest time, and I could tell she was fucking interested. Anyways, I go and grab my vitamin d3 bottle with 250 caps of 1000IU, and I go towards the cashier, and she's standing in line with the other primitive latina JB. HQNP turns around and looks at me again, while I'm acting like a slayer looking around, and then making eye contact immediately as soon as she's looking at me. And then fuark, she looks around like 2 times, buys whatever she was buying, and then waits for her friend to pay for her stuff, and then she completely turns around and faces my way, and gives me the "I want this guy to fuck me look". Mind you, I was dressed like a slob, I'm a (lightskin) ethnik, with a recessed maxilla (however I am still above average-looking), hair all messed up, didn't take a shower nothing. I pay for my stuff and quickly step outside heading towards my car, and I look around but she was nowhere to be seen. She was 8/10 lookism standards, legit.

Maybe she was slavic and had a thing for ethniks? Who knows. Another opportunity lost.

She looked like this, but with darker hair:

CLIFFS:

> OP is an lightskin incel ethnik 6/10
> OP is dressed up like a slob after morning cardio and goes to pharmacy to get D3
> Prime HQNP 5ft 8/10 WHITE JB with the most insane eye area (like the one in first post) gives him multiple IOIs
> OP is confused and happy at the same time, does nothing about it
> OP goes home and makes a thread about it on lookism.net

paulus

Banned
paulus said:
[font=Georgia, serif]http://torontosnumber1datedoctor.com/blog/how-men-overestimate-womens-interest/

[img=635x438]http://torontosnumber1datedoctor.co...en-over-estimate-womens-interest.jpg[/img]The more attracted you are, the more likely you are to be wrong about a man or woman’s interest, says a new study that will appear in an upcoming issue of Psychological Science, a journal published by the Association for Psychological Science.[/font]

[font=Georgia, serif]The study involved 96 male 103 female undergraduates, who were put through a “speed-meeting” exercise — talking for three minutes to each of five potential opposite-sex mates. Before the conversations, the participants rated themselves on their own attractiveness and were assessed for the level of their desire for a short-term sexual encounter. After each “meeting,” they rated the partner on a number of measures, including physical attractiveness and sexual interest in the participant. The model had the advantage of testing the participants in multiple interactions.[/font]
[font=Georgia, serif]The results revealed that men looking for a quick hookup are more likely to overestimate the women’s desire for them. And men who think they are hot also think women are hot for them. Interestingly, the men who were actually attractive, by the women’s ratings, did not make this mistake. The more attractive the woman was to the man, the more likely he was to overestimate her interest. And women tended to underestimate men’s desire too.[/font]

Mughal

Banned
@"paulus" I fail on both counts. So she really did like me. :inlove:

[font=Georgia,serif]> The results revealed that men looking for a quick hookup are more likely to overestimate the women’s desire for them.
> And men who think they are hot also think women are hot for them[/font]

Legalizer

Banned
Cliff: 8/10 female looked at OP multiple times in a pharmacy

Just lol if you get vitamins from pharmacy, iherb is better boyo

paulus

Banned
Mughal said:

[font=Georgia,serif]> The results revealed that men looking for a quick hookup are more likely to overestimate the women’s desire for them.
:clap:

Mughal

Banned
dogboner54 said:
"cliffs"

:dnr:
Aparat said:
Cliffs of cliffs or gtfo.
CLIFFS:

> OP is an lightskin incel ethnik 6/10
> OP is dressed up like a slob after morning cardio and goes to pharmacy to get D3
> Prime HQNP 5ft 8/10 WHITE JB with the most insane eye area (like the one in first post) gives him multiple IOIs
> OP is confused and happy at the same time, does nothing about it
> OP goes home and makes a thread about it on lookism.net

paulus said:
Mughal said:

:clap:
Did I fuck up? Or am I delusional?