A big part of being NT is being able to fit in anywhere

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
An NT can befriend any group and niche of people, and it will seem comfortable and natural. He/she can adapt within no time. 

An aspie can in fact have a legit social circle full of likeminded individuals but as soon as some adversity arises and you're forced to network for more friends, you're absolutely screwed. That's why aspies can go years without getting more social networking, even after already having a bulletproof social circle at some point in their lives.

muffintop

Cuck
UglyNormalFag said:
An NT can befriend any group and niche of people, and it will seem comfortable and natural. He/she can adapt within no time. 

An aspie can in fact have a legit social circle full of likeminded individuals but as soon as some adversity arises and you're forced to network for more friends, you're absolutely screwed. That's why aspies can go years without getting more social networking, even after already having a bulletproof social circle at some point in their lives.

Fit it =! Leader
Just because you can fit in anywhere, doesn't mean you'll be getting the top juicy puss of that social circle. You'll still get mog'd by the established alpha.
Better to have a LAN party with your pasty friends on Saturday night than to vie for the attention of 2/10 hambeast who thinks she's got what it takes to land a 10/10 male.

thats not NT

say i grew up in an average household in a average community then got shoved in with elite upper class people

dont care how Nt you are, you wont have anything to talk about and will feel extremely uncomfortable.

you can't just fit in, thats bs.

NT has a different meaning if it becomes a skill lol

FuckThis

Slayer
lol at  trolling about NT and not knowing what it means

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Describes me to a tee, had a social circle but it was the only group of guys I could interact with. Was a total weirdo aspie with any other group of people.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
NoDadNotTonight said:
thats not NT

say i grew up in an average household in a average community then got shoved in with elite upper class people

dont care how Nt you are, you wont have anything to talk about and will feel extremely uncomfortable.

you can't just fit in, thats bs.

NT has a different meaning if it becomes a skill lol
You adapt. Fake it till you make it, while it all seeming natural

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
SadVegetationQuinoa said:
suck my dick tbh.
Don't dangle the carrot in front of my face. If you're set on a good dick sucking, I'm the guy to go to. Hmu baby  :inlove:

asiancel

King of Chads
yes, being nt means you are able to easily make compromises and adapt to change. autists have problem with this, they want to retain their rigid behavior set wherever they do.

MewingAllDay

Normie
UglyNormalFag said:

legit af, i was in social circle and since everyone from it went out of town i am now screwed because i dont have addtional networking and noone to hang out with. there are lot of people i know that are still in town but they dont want me in their social circle due to my non NT personality which leaves me to stay in my room and watch tv/play games every day. aspies that have social circle are highly dependant on it for socializing, as soon as that social circle stops existing for any reason they are fucked because they have no additional networking nor networking skills to gain new friends. thus they are left to rot in their appartments indefinetly

FuckThis

Slayer
a NT means you don't have assburger or autism

it dosent mean American psiho, sociopath, dark triad, social butterfly etc

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
FuckThis said:
a NT means you don't have assburger or autism

it dosent mean American psiho, sociopath, dark triad, social butterfly etc
Yes, I know. Someone with assburgers or autism has a lot of trouble making new friends. The friends he makes in life is usually due to straight up luck

YourFaceIsYourLife

LTR = cuck | Effort = it's over | Sun = life
Masculinity Crew
Thats what I have been saying all the time. Thats why I laugh at this "hard to make friends after HS" cope.
No aspies, it's hard for you, not for regular extroverted normal socially adjusted people.
I see normies migrating to different cities towns and countries and bang in short time they have more social circle than I do.
If you take a normie and put him on another continent he would have regular group to go out on saturday night in two weeks max.

Don Draper

Normie
A big part of being NT is having a good hormonal profile and immaculate digestive health.

YourFaceIsYourLife

LTR = cuck | Effort = it's over | Sun = life
Masculinity Crew
Don Draper said:
A big part of being NT is having a good hormonal profile and immaculate digestive health.
Elaborate please.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
MewingAllDay said:
UglyNormalFag said:

legit af, i was in social circle and since everyone from it went out of town i am now screwed because i dont have addtional networking and noone to hang out with. there are lot of people i know that are still in town but they dont want me in their social circle due to my non NT personality which leaves me to stay in my room and watch tv/play games every day. aspies that have social circle are highly dependant on it for socializing, as soon as that social circle stops existing for any reason they are fucked because they have no additional networking nor networking skills to gain new friends. thus they are left to rot in their appartments indefinetly
Sucks famalam