• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

a 6'5 black guy in a college campus saw he had to share the sidewalk with me

a_nimbus

Banned
i know my walk looks aggressive

but the guy was taller, didnt look physically active though.  but he lowered his head and moved aside like he was amogged.

this is a top 10 liberal arts college in the nation.

compare that to some hispanic dude looking like a gangbanger yesterday smaller than me turning around his whole body to face me while im driving by cause i was staring him down.

The only person in my life to ever try to fight me in public was a raging Asian manlet srs

• Banned

a_nimbus

Banned
Marlon Brando said:
why are u so angry

ive been disrespected by so many people i cannot be not angry

Nothereforlong said:
The only person in my life to ever try to fight me in public was a raging Asian manlet srs

majority of people ive been in fist fights with were asian.  koreans back when i was in korea.  a few filipinos in the states.  a black guy.  i dont count battlecam or army combatives as fights

to this day i never fought a white guy.

my brother broke some white guys leg and got suspended in high school

You're in Cali right? Get your little chink ass down to Compton and AMOG them, then you'll have our respect

Someday, someone is going to shoot or stab this faggot to death

The Big Dipper

Regular
kekbitterincels said:
You're in Cali right? Get your little chink ass down to Compton and AMOG them, then you'll have our respect

Compton is full of dwarf Mexicans nowadays. The blacks are being displaced or diluted. Compton is not scary, it's literally like 80% wetback.

The Big Dipper said:
kekbitterincels said:

Compton is full of dwarf Mexicans nowadays. The blacks are being displaced or diluted. Compton is not scary, it's literally like 80% wetback.

Yeah, because the cartel guys aren't scary...

iftsj

Banned
when i mog so much people that i dont want them to kill themselves i let them pass me like if if they were something.
He did this to you 100%. I do this with old ladies and little childs too. I go out of their way to let them pass.
I let subhumans have their little imaginary moment, i see them try so hard it break my heart

iftsj said:
when i mog so much people that i dont want them to kill themselves i let them pass me like if if they were something.
He did this to you 100%. I do this with old ladies and little childs too. I go out of their way to let them pass.
I let subhumans have their little imaginary moment, i see them try so hard it break my heart

pussy with an excuse to be a beta bitch

iftsj

Banned
richard_the_king said:
iftsj said:

pussy with an excuse to be a beta bitch

yeah you got me man, im afraid of old ladies and childs

What really happened is OP got gangrapped by some LA crips, went back home and jacked off about it. The following day, posts about it on Lookism.

the point of this thread is that some people have fight in them

others dont

its just like how some countries breed cucks and other countries breed die hard nationals

richard_the_king said:

others dont

its just like how some countries breed cucks and other countries breed die hard nationals

Have you somehow recovered from that disastrous anal rape situation?.

Youwontevenknowme said:
richard_the_king said:

others dont

Have you somehow recovered from that disastrous anal rape situation?.

youre officially amogged twerp

[video=youtube]