Copenhagen

Slayer
If you think about it, the vast majority of women of all races in the US are sluts, both visibly and non visibly. Meaning even the good girls have fucked dogs, Chads, Tyrones, or their fathers.

After getting pregnant these sluts make an about face and start telling their sons to be nice guys, in order to keep their sons motivated enough to get out of the house and make money. In fact women are so fucking deceptive that they do one thing and then turn around and tell their sons to do something else, in order to prevent their sons from staying their mom's basement amassing AR-15's.

Slut mothers are probably the cum keeping the pieces of this shithole country stuck together.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
If females starting straight up telling males that they were too ugly/autistic ER's would happen more often.

Copenhagen

Slayer
Harakiri said:
If females starting straight up telling males that they were too ugly/autistic ER's would happen more often.

Except they do... like all the time. Most men don't want to go ER bc they are afraid of dying, that's the only real reason.
[hr]
Maximus said:
A mother should not raise a little boy, just nurture the baby until the father can discipline him, like they did in Sparta. I legit think if my dad raised me and my mother didn't do shit that I would have turned out alright.

Majority of women will make terrible mothers... the same women pissing all over themselves in nightclubs in Hoboken, sucking off guitarists and spending two decades posting pictures on Instagram have zero idea how to raise children at all. In other countries raising children is what women are essentially trained to do because it's so easy to fuck it up and create mass murderers, criminals and leeches. So as we have seen the US pop is pretty much made up of criminals mass murderers and leeches.

What's even more hilarious is that they encourage their daughters to be sluts. While the son is inside studying to be a good beta provider, mom and daughter are sharing Tyrone's dick. Women have to be legit psychopaths to tell their sons to be nice and study when they got pumped and dumped constantly and by people who would of treated your ugly son terribly.

UglyNormalFag

had 39 lays in 2 days (gigachad)
My mom was a slut though too. I think she said she had 20 or so boyfriends.. so idk what her laycount is. Probably high

smellysocks

Gigachad
You're speaking as if white women will even be reproducing in the upcoming generations. White youth will be nearly extinct by then. The only women with high birth rates are going to be ethnics

dogboner54

Slayer
:itsover: :itsover: :itsover: :itsover: :itsover: :itsover: :itsover: :itsover: :itsover: :itsover: :itsover: :itsover: :itsover: :itsover:

asiancel

King of Chads
yet we are seeing a response in the mgtow movement and the growing mens right activism and anti feminist sentiments becoming popular. i foree drastic decrease in marriage and birth rates.

Strong Cope.

100% all women are sluts. Even if restricted by society or religion, their thoughts are of hypergamous slutty things with Chad that you couldn't even imagine.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
hillary trump said:
Strong Cope.

100% all women are sluts. Even if restricted by society or religion, their thoughts are of hypergamous slutty things with Chad that you couldn't even imagine.
yeah this is why you keep that tongue on the roof of the mouth

nono

Slayer
asiancel said:
yet we are seeing a response in the mgtow movement and the growing mens right activism and anti feminist sentiments becoming popular. i foree drastic decrease in marriage and birth rates.
marriage rates have already declined a lot in the us

Slut's Shame

Normie
America (maybe the first world in general, maybe the world in general) is in a bad time
the economy - 2 bubbles in a decade and a current market almost twice the size of both - is a symptom of that
shit is fucked
[hr]
asiancel said:
strong name