99% of girls are LEGIT losers

if u go past their looks they have nothing going for them

they have no character because they never worked for anything, they can't hold a non-vapid conversation, and they have no real skills besides twitter

bonus most of them have crippling debt from college :blush:

At least in the old days, a girl could cook but i can cook and bake better than almost every girl i meet except one girl who i dated that came from a traditonal Southern Baptist family and could make me a pie from scratch

the problem with today is that the media tells men they're losers and females are special little snowflakes that are precious

when this happens, the men turn to faggot German cucks

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Downloading Witcher3 said:

they have no character because they never worked for anything, they can't hold a non-vapid conversation, and they have no real skills besides twitter

At least in the old days, a girl could cook but i can cook and bake better than almost every girl i meet except one girl who i dated that came from a traditonal Southern Baptist family and could make me a pie from scratch

the problem with today is that the media tells men they're losers and females are special little snowflakes that are precious

thats what i mean

whats the greatest thing that your typical 6.0-7.0 27 year old white female has accomplished?

a job shuffling pointless papers or taking in phone calls for 9 dollars an hour

will be the greatest thing she will achieve in her life besides orgasms for herself with her selection of prime chads

Namek

Chad
:clap:

even worse girls my age think their part time job are major life accomplishments/hassles.

J

Jordy

Namek said:

even worse girls my age think their part time job are major life accomplishments/hassles.
sup namek how u feelin today?

MasterFaggot said:

thats what i mean

whats the greatest thing that your typical 6.0-7.0 27 year old white female has accomplished?

will be the greatest thing she will achieve in her life besides orgasms for herself with her selection of prime chads
legit after i saw my ex-gf from high schools pics at 25 im disgusted that she rotted so bad

she has over 125k in student loan debt that wont get paid back so the loser she married is gonna have to pay it for him

she can't even cook and works as a low level secretary and its been 5 years out of college :lol:

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
MasterFaggot said:
thats what i mean

legit after i saw my ex-gf from high schools pics at 25 im disgusted that she rotted so bad

she has over 125k in student loan debt that wont get paid back so the loser she married is gonna have to pay it for him

she can't even cook and works as a low level secretary and its been 5 years out of college :lol:
theyre all essentially parasites unless they are sub 3.5 ugly. in that case, they usually get into maths and sciences and try to do something beneficial for society

the thing is once they are 5.0+, they dont feel the need to help out or benefit anyone really WHEN THEY SHOULD BECAUSE THEY ARE IN AN EVEN BETTER POSITION TO DO SO

greatest accomplishment for the whole lot of them is posting pictures of themselves drinking beer on Instagram and being a waste of space who folds sweaters for $8.90 an hour

Namek

Chad
Jordy said:
Namek said:

sup namek how u feelin today?
Im good atm bro. Feeling calmer. 

How about you bro?

MasterFaggot said:

theyre all essentially parasites unless they are sub 3.5 ugly. in that case, they usually get into maths and sciences and try to do something beneficial for society

the thing is once they are 5.0+, they dont feel the need to help out or benefit anyone really WHEN THEY SHOULD BECAUSE THEY ARE IN AN EVEN BETTER POSITION TO DO SO

greatest accomplishment for the whole lot of them is posting pictures of themselves drinking beer on Instagram and being a waste of space who folds sweaters for $8.90 an hour
sucks for me

i was thinking of settling down a real LTR who would be my wife is 3 years but after going through the pics from high school for the reunion

95% of the girls rotted and went down 2pts in looks from when i remember them

only 2 girl remain above a 6/10

i can't be with a loser in life

i'm not a loser and actually believe in work and skills :ugh:

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
MasterFaggot said:

sucks for me

i was thinking of settling down a real LTR who would be my wife is 3 years but after going through the pics from high school for the reunion

95% of the girls rotted and went down 2pts in looks from when i remember them

only 2 girl remain above a 6/10

i can't be with a loser in life

i'm not a loser and actually believe in work and skills :ugh:
same

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Same goes for a lot of guys, but it definitely is worse for women

Ponglenis

Slayer
legit

forget about sloots for now and acquire 8% body fat and aesthetics.

Amnesia said:
with guys i see it up until theyre 25 and realize the scam that video games ruined their lives

then they hunker down for 2 years and work hard for real skills or get a trade

women never accept accountability in the end :lol:

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Talked about this in another thread. The hottest most popular girl in high-school, now like 10 year later works at a fucking pizza resturant as a waiter  :giggle:

Namek

Chad
Jordy said:
Namek said:
Im good atm bro. Feeling calmer. 

How about you bro?
Idk I'm worried about my digestion, didn't take a shit today.
hope u feel better bro. also, u running alt game boyo?

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
And guys are different for sure. Many of them slack in their twenties yeah, drink alcohol and play video games and work some shit job, but most actually get a fucking career going in their 30s and earn some good money.

Bitches on the other hand, down hill, they dont earn shit, they just marry some rich beta provider.

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Amnesia said:
with guys i see it up until theyre 25 and realize the scam that video games ruined their lives

Agreed, but women have no incentive to, why do anything hard in life when you can just fuck Chads through your youth and then marry some sucker beta bucks and live comfortably off him the rest of your life while still banging Chads on the side, and then finally divorcing him and taking 50% of his net worth, worth you never ever worked for and then still get young thirsty 25 yr olds to bang even when you're a 50 yr old woman.

But for men, everything in life is stacked against you from the day you are born, of course men are going to accomplish things at a 100-1 rate of women.

Amnesia said:

Agreed, but women have no incentive to, why do anything hard in life when you can just fuck Chads through your youth and then marry some sucker beta bucks and live comfortably off him the rest of your life while still banging Chads on the side, and then finally divorcing him and taking 50% of his net worth, worth you never ever worked for and then still get young thirsty 25 yr olds to bang even when you're a 50 yr old woman.

But for men, everything in life is stacked against you from the day you are born, of course men are going to accomplish things at a 100-1 rate of women.
leeching off a beta cuck is a delusion that women have in their minds as a backup plan

if they were smart they develop skills instead as a backup

imma make a new thread about their retarded strategy