90% of women surveyed admit to cheating

dota2

Normie
its fake and by that i mean numbers arent accurate for females real numbers are around 95%

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][size=x-small]39% (107)
Husband's or BF's cock was too small [/font][/size]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]:lol: 
[/font]

chadD24

Slayer
dota2 said:
its fake and by that i mean numbers arent accurate for females real numbers are around 95%

[/font]
honestly doesnt surprise me 

i wouldnt expect to see anything less

Clearly answered by males. Look at the size chart, it follows the normal bell distribution. Women aren't capable of eyeballing dick size.

Copenhagen

Slayer
This must be people trolling. Maybe this poll got invaded by redpillers or Roosh V fanatics or something.

But if it were real I would be 100% unsurprised.

BlackPiller

Coper
Obviously fake.

The size of the cocks of the guys they cheated with aren't normally distributed. Women cannot check the penis size before intercourse, unless they fuck a guy who is known for having a bick dick which is rare. 

Dick size does matter, but not that way. This poll claims that dick size plays a role in male selection before intercourse which is mostly bullshit.

Jawanomics

Lookism God
They cheat with a big dicked guy they fucked in the past

FuckThis

Slayer
Lol i dont know if it is fake or not
But sure 95 percent of them cheated at some point, it is just a fact of life

Reflex

Lookism God
FuckThis said:
Lol i dont know if it is fake or not
But sure 95 percent of them cheated at some point, it is just a fact of life
Would never date a girl that cheated before

5% it is

chadD24

Slayer
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
This must be people trolling. Maybe this poll got invaded by redpillers or Roosh V fanatics or something.

sounds like coping..

its not hard to believe its real

FuckThis

Slayer
Every single girl i have ever been has addmited to cheating at some point, some even cheated on me
And these were almost all university "good girls" type. I can only imagine what the more wild ones are doing.

BlackPiller

Coper
This poll was on the misc several times.

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]90% of the men they cheated with coincidentally had bigger dicks than their husbands/BF? Riiiight. A third of the women have cheated with 10+ men? Riiiight. Over a third of them won't do anal with their husband/BF, but do with a lover? Riiiight. 3/4ths of the women have measured their man's dick? Riiight. Or if they estimated, they didn't overestimate like virtually all women do? Riiight. Only 3% of the women in the survey are single? Riiight. Half the women straight up told husband/BF they cheated? Riiight.[/font]

chadD24

Slayer
FuckThis said:
Every single girl i have ever been has addmited to cheating at some point, some even cheated on me
And these were almost all university "good girls" type. I can only imagine what the more wild ones are doing.
almost all girls cheat at some point depending on how high status their boyfriend/husband is. if a girl is dating ryam gosling or brad pitt i dont think she would be cheating in fear of losing a man well out of her league. im sure most girls you date have fantasies of dressing you up as a woman, taking you to the mall to be their shopping buddy/pick up men, then cuckolding you higher status/higher T men they met at the mall. like if a girl finds out you used to dress as women the first thing going through her head is probably. "i would love to dress this guy up as a woman and let us both get dominated together by a real man" 

thats probably a big fantasy for most girls. a women can NEVER respect a man who used to dress as a woman.

FuckThis

Slayer
chadD24 said:
FuckThis said:
almost all girls cheat at some point depending on how high status their boyfriend/husband is. if a girl is dating ryam gosling or brad pitt i dont think she would be cheating in fear of losing a man well out of her league. im sure most girls you date have fantasies of dressing you up as a woman, taking you to the mall to be their shopping buddy/pick up men, then cuckolding you higher status/higher T men they met at the mall. like if a girl finds out you used to dress as women the first thing going through her head is probably. "i would love to dress this guy up as a woman and let us both get dominated together by a real man" 

thats probably a big fantasy for most girls. a women can NEVER respect a man who used to dress as a woman.

Hmm i dont agree with you. I am very fair and just,and not cuck at all. I would never be in such a relationship. 

Besides not all cheated on me, but couple did, and you are right that it was usually High T with a big dick mostly

Copenhagen

Slayer
BlackPiller said:
Obviously fake.

The size of the cocks of the guys they cheated with aren't normally distributed. Women cannot check the penis size before intercourse, unless they fuck a guy who is known for having a bick dick which is rare. 

Dick size does matter, but not that way. This poll claims that dick size plays a role in male selection before intercourse which is mostly bullshit.

Possible word of mouth.
FuckThis said:
Give examples please.
chadD24 said:
BetaEurasianCuckold said:

sounds like coping..

its not hard to believe its real
Lmao you do realize who you're talking to right, I would believe it's real. But it's hard to quantify. Looking at the way the data is laid out tho, it seems like it could be legit.

I doubt men are all somehow working in unison to make it seem that women prefer big dicks, since there are 250 votes on there that would take that many people working together to skew the votes the way they are.

I'd like to see more data which is why I made a new poll

dota2 said:

[/font]
Either way this is a strong enough result to shove down a feminazi throat

lanklet

Coper
Might be legit, might be fake (probably somewhere in between).  I think butthurt men fucked with the polls.  Anyways, being blessed with big dick genes is the greatest gift life gave me...I pretty much never have to worry about getting cuck'd which is nice.  If real life is anything like that poll then I lucked out, really would not want to constantly be concerned about my partner fucking around