90% of women are unattractive

Chadcel

Banned
just went out to do something. only saw 2 gl bishes, both had bfs who were average looking.

Up!

Banned
95% of men are ugly

lol even worse  :giggle:

Chadcel

Banned
kids said:
No

You're just a low t phaggot

cope. if only count white women probably atleast 80% are unattractive

rugby1233

Rotter
I am in Eastern Europe and I would say 80% are unattractive.

Chadcel

Banned
rugby1233 said:

didnt u get matched with this on tinder some time ago?

did she reject u after? why r u still even on here? i thought u said EE women on tinder had low standards cuz not many guys use tinder

rugby1233

Rotter
Chadcel said:
rugby1233 said:

did she reject u after? why r u still even on here? i thought u said EE women on tinder had low standards cuz not many guys use tinder

Yes, but I was in different town and didn't travel. I get few matches of this quality.

She had different photos of varying attractiveness - I would rate her 7-8. I would happily date her. I know several guys personally dating girls of that quality - they're not MMs, they're just 6-7 guys.

The fact that you have this saved is extremely creepy.

Again I grew up in Eastern Europe and based on my high school I count that about 20% of girls were attractive i.e. 6+. The main advantage of EE is that local men are ugly.

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
I don't know where exactly you live, but I see lots of 6-7s and many 8s whenever I spend some time in the overcrowded areas. It's unbearable, especially during summer. The girls are so hot. The so-called Westerners and Muricans should be thankful their girls are uglier on average.

Browmog

Regular
rugby1233 said:
Chadcel said:

Yes, but I was in different town and didn't travel. I get few matches of this quality.

She had different photos of varying attractiveness - I would rate her 7-8. I would happily date her. I know several guys personally dating girls of that quality - they're not MMs, they're just 6-7 guys.

Again I grew up in Eastern Europe and based on my high school I count that about 20% of girls were attractive i.e. 6+. The main advantage of EE is that local men are ugly.

What country are you from?

Chadcel

Banned
rugby1233 said:
Chadcel said:

she cant be sub 7 with a photo like that. i bet shes 8.5 irl

i saved this photo cuz shes ridiculous hot.

JustTheWayYouAre said:
I don't know where exactly you live, but I see lots of 6-7s and many 8s whenever I spend some time in the overcrowded areas. It's unbearable, especially during summer. The girls are so hot. The so-called Westerners and Muricans should be thankful their girls are uglier on average.

where do u live? anglo women are ugly in general.

it goes like this: anglo/north euro men are handsome, women are ugly and masculine. EE men are ugly, women are feminine and attractive