90 IQ minimum or you can't register

Neo

Coper
Just imagine how Youtube comments and videos would be if before registering you had to take an IQ test. Minimum 90 IQ or you can't register. Just imagine: no blacks, no abbos, fewer Latin Americans, fewer Arabs etc. Paradise. Only reasonably intelligent people posting comments and videos. We still would have lots of Jews in this utopian Youtube version, but nothing is perfect you know.

I just hate when blacks and Latin Americans make comments in Youtube. They're so incapable of critical thinking let alone the fact that they usually got reading disability. Every single debate I had with blacks in forums and Youtube comments were testimonies of how vile creatures they can turn into when their little brains get stuck. I'm talking about below 80 IQ. Lots of cognition disabilities.

dh123

Incel
I've always been an advocate for IQ tests when it comes to voting. If your IQ is below 100 (i.e. to the left of the bell curve peak), you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Winston Churchill said it himself, "the best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter".

And then you remember that, despite how stupid the average person is, 50% of people are lower IQ than the average person.

I agree with your point about the lack of critical thinking ability in most people, though. They just instantly spew out whatever shit comes to their mind without giving it any thought whatsoever.

Darkman

Normie
There are still plenty of blacks with IQs over 90. Dunno about abbos? Do they even exist anymore?