9.5/10 or death.

Plastic

Slayer
Shitposters
Joined
Jan 15, 2016
Messages
3,521
Reputation
275
It's either all or nothing.

"Let me take this supplement..." "let me get a lip lift" to make my fwhR bigger.

Quit dipping your foot in the water, soft looksmaxing is NOT the way to go.

You need to push yourself into overdrive, you need to take a complete 180 and give away all past habits, you need to be willing to move all the bones in your face and render yourself virtually unrecognizable from point A, you need to consult with only world-renowned plastic surgeons and be willing to spend upwards of $150,000. 

You need to be prepared for all the stigma associated with it, you need to be willing to leave behind all people in your life who are keeping you at a psychological standstill. 

THE TIME IS NOW.
 

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Joined
Jan 3, 2016
Messages
10,460
Reputation
318
Lol that's why I mean it when I say a better investment would be 100K in plastic surgery than 100K into a college education. A good looking face will yield you greater return for your money and enjoyment in life than college.
 

POS

Banned
Joined
Oct 7, 2015
Messages
704
Reputation
0
legit. this is my plan. i just need to get the money for it all first. it really is the only way tbh. I NEED TO BECOME MY MORPH!
 

Magnus

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
15,081
Reputation
21
Plastic surgery is a cope. You're either born with it or you aren't
 
Joined
Jan 6, 2016
Messages
2,209
Reputation
2
FireHaze said:
brb pulling 150k out of my ass

LMAO

it is possible to get one major looksmaxing surgery a year tho if you save up,invest, and budget smartly. The key is to have passive incomes from other sources which is something I am working on.

Example year one: fix the biggest flaw on your face,whether its your nose or or chin, get it done first
Year 2: jaw surgery
year3: cheek augmentation


assuming you still have a full set of hair, getting your nose,chin and cheeks done will increase you atleast 3 points and add to that workingout and dropping to 10-12% and you should be ready to slay or at your potential.
 

bobsaget5

Subhuman
Joined
Feb 18, 2016
Messages
23
Reputation
0
question for all you copecels: wtf are you going to do after surgery? Move away? Everyone you know will feel the insecurities pouring out of your skin, if they didn't already
 

FireHaze

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
10
bobsaget5 said:
question for all you copecels: wtf are you going to do after surgery? Move away? Everyone you know will feel the insecurities pouring out of your skin, if they didn't already
Strong cope. People won't give a fuck and will treat you better because you look better.
 

monsterclock

Incel
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Messages
399
Reputation
0
Plastic said:
It's either all or nothing.

"Let me take this supplement..." "let me get a lip lift" to make my fwhR bigger.

Quit dipping your foot in the water, soft looksmaxing is NOT the way to go.

You need to push yourself into overdrive, you need to take a complete 180 and give away all past habits, you need to be willing to move all the bones in your face and render yourself virtually unrecognizable from point A, you need to consult with only world-renowned plastic surgeons and be willing to spend upwards of $150,000. 

You need to be prepared for all the stigma associated with it, you need to be willing to leave behind all people in your life who are keeping you at a psychological standstill. 

THE TIME IS NOW.
how many surgeries have you done/ booked
 

BlueBalls

Chad
Joined
Sep 9, 2015
Messages
5,873
Reputation
4
Magnus said:
Plastic surgery is a cope. You're either born with it or you aren't
Yeah kind of this, you can improve but you cannot transform.
 

POS

Banned
Joined
Oct 7, 2015
Messages
704
Reputation
0
BlueBalls said:
Magnus said:
Plastic surgery is a cope. You're either born with it or you aren't
Yeah kind of this, you can improve but you cannot transform.
everybody needs seph to morph them with simulated surgeries, and that is what we should all be aiming to achieve (our max potential, which in almost all cases is at least a 6 or 7)

@"Sekrets"
 

Currycel

Normie
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
1,535
Reputation
3
Except that by the time you get 150K you'll be an oldcel...
 

Herald

Normie
Joined
Oct 10, 2015
Messages
1,995
Reputation
6
AlwaysLearning said:
FireHaze said:
brb pulling 150k out of my ass

LMAO

it is possible to get one major looksmaxing surgery a year tho if you save up,invest, and budget smartly. The key is to have passive incomes from other sources which is something I am working on.

Example year one: fix the biggest flaw on your face,whether its your nose or or chin, get it done first
Year 2: jaw surgery
year3: cheek augmentation


assuming you still have a full set of hair, getting your nose,chin and cheeks done will increase you atleast 3 points and add to that workingout and dropping to 10-12% and you should be ready to slay or at your potential.
LEGIT BRAH.
 

assburger

Gigachad
Joined
Oct 6, 2015
Messages
8,608
Reputation
6
cope ur a tall handsome WASP already, what are u gunna do once u 'ascend' that'll turn things around?


inb4 step outside
 

BlueBalls

Chad
Joined
Sep 9, 2015
Messages
5,873
Reputation
4
Herald said:
AlwaysLearning said:
LMAO

it is possible to get one major looksmaxing surgery a year tho if you save up,invest, and budget smartly. The key is to have passive incomes from other sources which is something I am working on.

Example year one: fix the biggest flaw on your face,whether its your nose or or chin, get it done first
Year 2: jaw surgery
year3: cheek augmentation


assuming you still have a full set of hair, getting your nose,chin and cheeks done will increase you atleast 3 points and add to that workingout and dropping to 10-12% and you should be ready to slay or at your potential.
LEGIT BRAH.
Post resources please, I don't know where to start

Complete n00b
 

POS

Banned
Joined
Oct 7, 2015
Messages
704
Reputation
0
Currycel said:
Except that by the time you get 150K you'll be an oldcel...
yeah but would you rather be an ugly oldcel who cannot bang even a 2/10 single mother of 4, or a good looking oldcel who can consistently bang some 5s?
 

Herald

Normie
Joined
Oct 10, 2015
Messages
1,995
Reputation
6
BlueBalls said:
Herald said:
LEGIT BRAH.
Post resources please, I don't know where to start

Complete n00b
I'm a noob myself lol

But simply being smart with money and using ebay and eventually ads will help me save and make money while I money/workcel. 

It doesn't have to be big. By the end of this year, I will have made nearly 4k in profit via ebay. Its not much, but I'm looking for more opportunities to further reinvest. 

If anything, I'll pm you. :hi:
 
Top