Copenhagen

Slayer
Wow, not bad there buddy boy.

The only reason I am pro-BBC now is it's the thing that trolls people like my father the worst.

If anything I like myself very much. LOL @ you, other people on other websites call me a white supremacist, just LOL. Which one is it?

Copenhagen

Slayer
sephon said:
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
Wow, not bad there buddy boy.

The only reason I am pro-BBC now is it's the thing that trolls people like my father the worst.

If anything I like myself very much.

Because you have a false sense of superiority. There are no outside sources to confirm how great you are, unlike with people like mrz.
Never said I was great, when did I ever say that? I acknowledge that I'm mentally ill but I never purported to do anything other than for the red pill agenda.

Copenhagen

Slayer
sephon said:
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
sephon said:
Because you have a false sense of superiority. There are no outside sources to confirm how great you are, unlike with people like mrz.
Never said I was great, when did I ever say that? I acknowledge that I'm mentally ill but I never purported to do anything other than for the red pill agenda.
when you mentioned you had a 170 IQ LOL

Oh. But I did get tested but that was in kindergarten. Doubt it's that high now. Whatever, I just post here because I'm mentally ill, don't really have an agenda at all.