• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

8+ slayer on FB, i need to lift my game (pics inside)

Ceaselessly

He mogs the other two guys with such supreme overkill.

Every girl in that pic would gladly fuck him, he doesn't bother to grow either hair or stubble to lift appeal, he don't need it.

Hot girls comment all over his photos ('i love your eyes' etc)

Not included in picture-

He's an NW1 (probably will remain so till his late 40s)
Full beard
Pale blue eyes, very stark and noticable, top 2%
Not smart, nor funny, nor charming, as neurotypical jock as your can get.

It's one thing when you see 8+ celebrities in movies and that, but when you see one as a mutual friend, fuck. I'm a high 6 maybe a low 7 if i'm all scrubbed up on a good day. I looked through this dudes pics and then looked at myself in the mirror and felt like garbage.

I need to lift my fucking game

purps drank

Rotter
Reminds me of one of the biggest slayers from my HS. This was one of his older pics when he was still in HS:

That Ah OOGA comment was from one of the most popular girls in the grade below him and all 5 of the likes were from popular chicks lmao.

Liiifffeeeee.

Ceaselessly

purps drank said:
Reminds me of one of the biggest slayers from my HS. This was one of his older pics when he was still in HS:

That Ah OOGA comment was from one of the most popular girls in the grade below him and all 5 of the likes were from popular chicks lmao.

Liiifffeeeee.

Man imagine just being so attractive like that with no effort or patience. Puberty kicks in and your fast as fuck go from a 6 to a 7 to an 8. Everyday you look in the mirror, better looking than the last. 

It's such a foreign concept to me, to just be attractive, instead of achieving attractiveness

there will NEVER be an attractive female lusting over us like in those pictures. never. it will never happen.