12 percent is disgusting tbh

Subhuman

Chadkeet
Autists
Reflex said:
legit
[hr]
Dan said:
Can't be healthily maintained naturally.
cope
u just don't have the willpower

so what's the lowest you'll go to 'naturally' and 'healthily'? 9-10?

Drake

Normie
i dont even have the will power to get to 10 or 11%  :rage:

FireHaze

Gigachad
If you don't look good at 11% your BONES are utter shit. Either that or you have the worst fat distribution.

DirtyOldMan

Incel
Of course you look better at a low bodyfat level, but you must realize that maintaining, or even dropping to this level requires to sacrifice the lifestyle that is required to slay and that gets even worse when you actually slay.

How the hell could you pickup college sluts as a boring gymcel that only eats healthy shit? Chasing women is lifestyle, and a very unhealthy one.
Find me a gymcel with a perfect skincare routine who watches his habits, and find me a tramp who smokes two
packs a day, eats takeaway crap and goes out drinking three nights a week, my money will be on the party boy if they have the same genetic profile. This should be obvious. Not even a match. No one is staying Under 10% if he is serious about getting some decent pussy regularly.

Try to lift every other day when you're not hungover and avoid sodas when you are eating fast food with your social circle(the norm Under 25). That's the most you can do if you are going out consistantly and getting dates.