7/10+'s can pull off anything fashion-wise

asiancel

King of Chads
lol not really. he looks mental in the orange smock

FarEastSlayer

Slayer
The hell with looksmaxxing someone need to work on their visionmaxxing ASAP.

Jawanomics

Lookism God
My slayer friend does exactly this...He makes his own clothes. 

I saw him before when out and he was wearing green trousers with a bright green coat...Mentioned to my gf that his clothes are a little strange because he makes them himself...She said "he looks super cool and just pulls it off so well....Because he is him"

Leans

Gigachad
Jawanomics said:

I saw him before when out and he was wearing green trousers with a bright green coat...Mentioned to my gf that his clothes are a little strange because he makes them himself...She said "he looks super cool and just pulls it off so well....Because he is him"

She verbally cucked you right to your face, she expressed desire for your friends cock

I Would have broken it off on the spot, the insolence!

HalfNormie

Normie
lol some of the guys that do high fashion modelling are so weird looking, the dark-skinned dude is GL but the ginger looks like some sort of weird inbred albino alien

Jawanomics

Lookism God
Leans said:
Jawanomics said:

She verbally cucked you right to your face, she expressed desire for your friends cock

Thanks for pointing out the obvious.

But if you were redpilled...You would know all westernisef women are the same...So only option is being an incel.

Leans

Gigachad
Jawanomics said:
Leans said:

Thanks for pointing out the obvious.

But if you were redpilled...You would know all westernisef women are the same...So only option is being an incel.
Oh sorry I thought you were a LTR cuck totally in the blue of what actually transpired there

My bad

My problem is I can never love a girl who desires another man, so I have chosen the incel route

ridiculously_likeable

Infinite Divine PSL Incarnation
I agree completely. if you cant pull off wearing goofy clothes without people avoiding you, you are a 4/10 at most

Looks absolutely shit. That's how I know when not to buy a certain item of clothing, when even the male model doesn't look great in it.