7/10 looks =/= happy

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
One of my good friends is a 7/10. He gets iois from girls all the time, occasionally even from hot ones.

But he's still practically incel. He's aspie, so he almost always fucks up his chances with looksmatched girls.

He's dated several 6/10 girls, and all of them eventually got "weirded out" by his behavior before they let him fuck them.

He's flirted with lots of  7/10 girls but they all friendzone him (if you are a 7/10 female you can fuck exclusively MMs, we already know this).

Aspie or weird personality=Automatically unhappy and lonely regardless of how your face looks if you aren't MM tier

Being not NT and unable to get looksmatched girls is a struggle that even my short midface prettyboy friend has to face.

My sister is a legit 7/10 and she's been severely bullied before. Even she isn't happy a lot of the time. 

The only time looks will help you is if you are redpilled about it and use the halo effect manipulate people consciously.

Spectre

Normie
Manuel said:
show me a 7

This, god I hate fucking retards who just assume we can work from their subjective frame with zero information.

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
damnson said:
can confirm I'm a weirdo irl

have you felt angry/alone/suicidal because of social rejection before?

zyzz007

Lookism God
Brutus said:
One of my good friends is a 7/10. He gets iois from girls all the time, occasionally even from hot ones.

But he's still practically incel. He's aspie, so he almost always fucks up his chances with looksmatched girls.

He's dated several 6/10 girls, and all of them eventually got "weirded out" by his behavior before they let him fuck them.

He's flirted with lots of  7/10 girls but they all friendzone him (if you are a 7/10 female you can fuck exclusively MMs, we already know this).

Aspie or weird personality=Automatically unhappy and lonely regardless of how your face looks if you aren't MM tier

Being not NT and unable to get looksmatched girls is a struggle that even my short midface prettyboy friend has to face.

My sister is a legit 7/10 and she's been severely bullied before. Even she isn't happy a lot of the time. 

The only time looks will help you is if you are redpilled about it and use the halo effect manipulate people consciously.
Surprising a hot girl got bullied. Who did it men or women?